Sticky

Two

Hairpins bit into the palms of his hands from the grip he had on her hair as he yanked her head down to the worn cushion of his backseat, covering her useless screaming. Not that she could do much of that anyway. Through the drug induced haze he had her under she’d somehow maintained the connection between her mouth and brain, resulting in a long string of “no’s” and other such begging, muffled greatly by the fabric.

He positioned himself just over the girl so he could easily turn her over if he wanted, simultaneously reaching one hand to part her knees, which was easier to do than he’d thought it would be. She struggled weakly beneath his weight, her raspy voice rising a little in volume, but not enough to bring attention to anyone who might have been passing by.

--
Music pumped out of his car’s speakers, loud and obnoxious. It wasn’t his favorite radio station, but it did a good job of drowning out Hartley’s crying from the back, and that was enough. Glancing into his rearview mirror he saw that she hadn’t moved an inch, her face still pressed down, her petite frame shaking from sobbing so much. With a grimace he noted the blood that had soiled the pale material.

A few moments later he’d found his way back to Hartley’s place, and he was glad that her parents had gone away for the weekend, meaning they wouldn’t be there to see her disheveled appearance and less than stable mental state. He stopped the car and turned the radio off, revealing the sound of Hartley’s pitiful crying once more. For a minute or two he sat in near silence.

“Get out.” He said roughly, drumming his fingers impatiently on the steering wheel when she didn’t react to his words immediately. “Take your clothes with you; you can cover with your coat for now. And not a word to anyone or you’ll regret it.”

As if in a trance Hartley hoisted herself into an upright position, runny makeup, tear tracks and snot smeared across her face. She dragged her body out of his vehicle and started toward her house. He didn’t wait for her to reach the door before he sped away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to try and expand this further, not really sure how it will turn out.