Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel!

Knocked Up

Chapter Thirteen

Isabella sat cross-legged in front of the tv shelf in her living room trying to choose a dvd for her and Erica to watch, biting her bottom lip as she decided what movie she should pick. She took Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban out of the shelf before leaning forward so she was stood on her hands and knees, slowly standing up off the floor with a groan.

"What are you doing?", Erica snickered behind her from the kitchen doorway, watching Isabella stand up with an amused smirk.

"What do you mean?", Isabella asked turning around to look at Erica, smoothing her t-shirt down over her bump before putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You bending over like a pornstar," Erica started and laughed, walking over to the coffee table to put the bottle of Fanta and the bowl filled with potato chips on the table. "What's the deal with that?"

"I was just standing up on my own! I didn't fell like calling for you", Isabella shrugged her shoulder, opening the dvd case and putting the cd in the dvd player. "Hope mr. Potter's good enough for you."

They both sat down on the big couch, getting comfortable with the bowl of chips in between them, chatting about how good the movie really was.

Isabella groaned and shook her head at the big flat screen as they watched the train on the tv slow down to a stop, right before the dementors made their presence known to Harry and his friends.

"I hate dementors, they are so scary. They freak me out."

"You're lucky they aren't real then", Erica snorted as she bent forward to pour herself a glass of Fanta. "You want too?"

"Yeah, thanks", Isabella nodded as her friend poured her some Fanta too.

They continued watching the movie for a few minutes until they heard the door bell ring. They looked at each other with raised eyebrows, before looking at the front door visible from their seats on the couch.

"I hope that's just mom and that's she's locked herself out, I do not have the energy to deal with murderers and rapists right now", Isabella mumbled, leaning forward to take the dvd remote and press the pause button. She waited for a moment, remote still in hand, trying to hear any sounds coming from outside now that it was completely silent with the movie paused.

She got off the couch after having scooted forward and started to walk over to the front door, glaring back at a laughing Erica who was telling her that she looked so gracious standing up.

"Please don't be a murderer, please don't be a murderer", Isabella chanted quietly to herself as she passed the kitchen doorway, peeking inside at the clock on the wall before starting to unlock the front door. It was only three thirty, her mom wasn't going to be home for at least another hour.

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she swung the door open, ready to be attacked by the person standing outside. When nothing happened, she peeked one of her eyes open, only to come face to chest with a guy. She looked up at the person, before widening her eyes and letting out a sigh of relief, putting her hand over her chest.

"Oh thank God it's just you, Jimmy. I thought it was some murderer or something."

"Well I don't know 'bout those dicks behind me, but I'm not here to kill you", Jimmy smirked, his slight lisp apparent, before stepping inside the house when Isabella opened the door wider and stepped to the side to let him in.

"Oh", Isabella said softly as she saw Matt and Brian standing at the railing of the porch. Matt smiled softly at her when he stepped closer to her, leaving Brian so he could finish smoking.

"We welcome here too?", Matt asked hearing Jimmy greet someone inside the house loudly.

"Yeah, of course!", Isabella nodded and grinned up at Matt, stepping aside again. He quickly leant down to give her a kiss on the cheek as he passed her in the doorway, and Isabella blushed and placed her hand where she still felt his lips on her cheek, smiling a little.

No one had ever kissed her before, not even on the cheek like Matt had done, except for her parents, grandparents, and Brian. But he had done much more stuff than just an innocent kiss on the cheek that night they had slept together.

Feeling her cheeks blush even more at her memory with Brian, she looked up to see Brian standing down on the stone path in front of the porch stairs, stomping his cigarette out, smirking at her like he knew what she was thinking about. He walked up the few steps and passed her, still smirking at her. She just made a face at the smoke he blew out as he walked into the house, she could not stand that smell.

Closing and locking the door again, she walked back into the living room where she saw Jimmy sitting next to Erica on the couch, and Matt sitting at the glass sliding door that led out to the backyard, on one of the two armchairs in the room.

"So what brings you guys here?", Erica asked as she crossed her legs on the couch.

"Nothing really, we just felt like hanging out with Bella. But with you being here, I don't want to be here anymore", Jimmy joked and dodged a hit from Erica who was laughing and holding a pillow that had been on the couch.

"Where's Zack then? And Johnny? And Matt and Jason?", she continued asking, rambling names as they showed up in her mind.

The guys and Isabella just laughed at her, before Brian answered, standing beside Isabella.

"Zack's at his cousin, Johnny's at Disneyland with his fam, and Matt and Jason are at the beach", Brian shrugged his shoulder and Erica just nodded.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?", Isabella asked watching Brian take a seat on the other armchair.

"Don't you want to sit next to me, big boy?", Erica smirked and winked at Brian, patting the empty seat on the couch where Isabella had been sat before.

"What's with you calling me 'big boy' all the time?!", Brian exclaimed with raised eyebrows at Erica, who was laughing at Isabella's wide eyes and the look of panic on her face.

"Don't!", Isabella exclaimed pointing at Erica as she took a breath and smirked, ready to tell Brian why she was calling him that.

"Bella's told me that you have a... let's just say, she told me you're pretty well endowed. Down there", Erica nodded towards Brian's crotch.

Isabella blushed furiously as everyone stared at her in silence, Brian with a raised eyebrow, Erica and Jimmy with amused grins, and Matt with an almost hurt look on his face.

"I'm just gonna..." Isabella started, gesturing towards the kitchen with her hands. "-go fix some popcorn to you guys, and then go drown myself in my neighbors pool."

She heard everyone laugh at her as she walked into the kitchen and towards the cupboard where they kept their snacks. Stupid Erica and her pleasure to embarrass me Isabella thought as she took a pack of microwave popcorn out from the shelf, placing her hand on the counter top and using it to help her stand up. She put the popcorn in the microwave, and leaned against the counter closing her eyes.

She was starting to freak out about becoming a mom, it was just about one and a half month left until her due date. She was in no way ready for it, and just the thought of having a screaming baby that she had to take care of, made her heart beat faster and her mouth go dry.

Letting out a deep breath, she opened her eyes again, turning around to grab a glass out of a cupboard over the sink, before filling it with cold water. She turned around to lean against the counter again, and took a big gulp of her water before closing her eyes again, trying to calm herself down.

"Bella?", she heard a voice right in front of her just as she heard the microwave ding, and she got so startled she accidentally dropped her glass of water on the floor.

"Woah, I didn't mean to scare you", she met Matt's warm dimple smile as he backed away from the water on the floor.

"Don't worry," Isabella laughed a little, shaking her head. "-I just got a little startled, I didn't hear you walk into the room."

"Oh", Matt nodded slowly as he shoved his hands into his pockets, before smiling. "I just wanted to check on you. Erica sure does like embarrassing you, huh?"

"Kinda, yeah. Totally", Isabella joked as she got some paper so she could get the water off the floor.

"It's a miracle the glass didn't break", she said and smiled up at Matt as she bent down, picking up the now empty glass before putting it in the sink.

"Why is it taking so long to make some popcorn?", Erica asked from the doorway, before crossing her arms over her chest and smirking down at Isabella and Matt on the floor as they wiped the water off the floor.

"Yeah, what's taking so long?", Jimmy asked in a girly voice, mocking Erica for her impatience, receiving a slap to his arm by her as he and Brian stood beside her in the doorway.

"Erica's water just broke, look", Erica pointed to the water on the floor, smirking as she met Isabella's wide eyes.

"What?!", Brian panicked, looking at Isabella. The baby couldn't come now, he definitely weren't ready for that.

"Relax, I just dropped my glass of water", Isabella sighed and glared at Erica as she stood up slowly and put the soaked paper in the trash can. She heard Brian sigh in what she thought was relief as Matt threw his paper in the trash can too, before she watched Erica take a bowl and pour the popcorn in it.

They all walked out of the kitchen to take their seats again in the living room, Erica putting the popcorn on the coffe table before setting the bowl of chips in her lap. Isabella leaned forward and pressed play so the movie started again, before taking her glass of Fanta and leaning back again.

Deciding to try a new thing, she slouched down a little in her seat and carefully put her glass so it stood on her big bump. Smiling when the glass didn't fall, she looked up to see that no one looked her way.

"Hey guys, look."

Everyone looked at her, and burst out laughing when they saw where her glass was.

"What are you all laughing at?", Cristie asked as she hung her jacket and purse on a hook in the corner of the hall, peeking into the living room.

"Hi Cris!", Erica grinned before stuffing her mouth with popcorn.

"I didn't hear you open the door", Isabella frowned a little when Cristie walked further into the room, but smiled when her mom started laughing.

"So you can do that now, huh?", Cristie smiled and nodded her head towards Isabella's bump, bending down to take some popcorn to eat. "I gotta take a picture of this."

They watched as Cristie disappeared out of the room into the kitchen, before quickly returning with a camera in her hands.

"Okay, Jim, scoot closer to Erica, and Erica, you can scoot even closer to Bella. Matt, go sit down on the armchair next to Bella, and Bri, you only have to lean over a little, and then I'll have you all in the picture", Cristie directed the teenagers as she looked at the little screen on the camera as she held it up with the lens towards Isabella.

Everyone did as Cristie said, and leaned in towards Isabella with big grins on their faces. The flash went off, and Isabella put the glass back on the table in front of her as Erica moved away a little from her. She scooted closer to Erica, motioning with her head to Matt that he could slide down next to her, and he grinned, doing just that.

They all looked up at Cristie from the tv when they heard her chuckle. Cristie looked up from the camera, grinning at the teenagers.

"The picture is great, guys."

"Can I see it?", Isabella asked with a smile.

"Sure", Cristie gave her daughter the camera, before announcing that she was going to go upstairs and take a bath.

"I seriously look like an ugly whale", Isabella pouted when her mom had disappeared upstairs and as Erica and Matt looked down at the picture. Erica just laughed and muttered 'lard ass', before wrapping her arm around Isabella who pouted even more. "I'm kidding, you really do look great. You have that special glow everyone says pregnant chicks have."

Isabella just snorted and shook her head as Erica bent forward to take the bowl of popcorn into her lap, starting to watch the movie again after she had given Brian the bowl of chips. Isabella turned the camera off and put it on the coffee table, before leaning back, noticing that Matt had put his arm on the back of the couch behind her.

"You do look great, Bella", Matt murmured in Isabella's ear so only she could hear, before smiling down at her when she looked up at him.

"You don't have to say that, Matt", she spoke softly with a small smile, patting his leg a little.

"No, but really, you do. You're beautiful", Matt stared into her eyes. Isabella took his hand that laid in his lap and intertwined their fingers, smiling warmly up at him.

"Thanks Matty", she murmured and squeezed his hand before letting go of it. She crossed her arms so they were laying right under her chest and over her bump, and snuggled into Matt's side slightly as she put her feet on the table, crossing her legs.

Matt just stared in awe at Isabella as he heard the other three in the room make small talk about the movie. Having Isabella snuggled into his side right at that moment was better than he had imagined it would be, and he couldn't stop himself from grinning as he went back to watch the movie, thinking this is heaven.