Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel!

Knocked Up

Chapter Two

"So have you told him yet?"

"Yeah, I told him this afternoon", Isabella sighed into her phone.

"So? What did he say?!", Erica asked expectantly on the other end of the phone.

"He first thought I was joking, but when I said that I really am pregnant, he started panicking, and he wondered if mom knew if he was the father. You should have seen his face... I actually felt sorry for him, until he said that he wanted nothing to do with the baby and then said 'have a nice life' before walking away. Asshole", Isabella rambled on to Erica as she sat cross legged on her bed, tracing imaginary patterns on her bed sheet.

"And what did you do?", Erica asked, knowing that Isabella had shown Brian her anger that had risen from his words in some way.

"I threw a rock at him. Hit him on the back of his neck", Isabella smirked, proud that she actually had hit him.

Erica snorted. "Poor guy."

"He begged for it!", Isabella said, getting defensive.

"I can't believe you slept with him, though", Erica said, still not believing it.

"Me neither. Why did you have to drag me to his stupid party anyways? Couldn't you just have gone alone, or with your other friends? If you had done just that, and left me home, then I wouldn't have been in this situation!"

"Don't blame me for being in this situation, you can only blame yourself and Brian for not using a condom. It was your decision to sleep with him, you could have just said no if you didn't want to, and you know it. It takes two to tango, my friend."

"I know", Isabella pouted at herself, now standing in front of her full body mirror that stood between the doors that led into her bathroom and her small walk-in closet. "But couldn't he just have gotten some other dumb chick pregnant? Why did this have to happen to me?", Isabella fell back on her bed with a sigh.

"Did you just call yourself a dumb chick?", Erica laughed ignoring Isabella's question.

"No. I just called the other girls he's slept with dumb chicks", Isabella pouted again, looking up at the ceiling.

"If you say so, Bella. Look, I gotta go now, but we'll see each other next week, okay? Take care of my niece or nephew!", Erica said the last part excitedly.

"Shut up. See ya next week. Bye", Isabella hung up after hearing Erica's goodbye. She dropped the cordless phone beside her head, and ran her hands over her face.

She was glad that she had told Brian, but she hadn't expected him to react like that. She hadn't really expected that he would be happy that she was pregnant, but she definitely hadn't thought that he would say that he wanted nothing to do with the baby, if she didn't decide to give it up for adoption. The more she thought about adoption, the more sad and bad she felt for even thinking about it.

I guess I'm stuck with you she thought to herself, putting a hand over her abdomen.

She raised herself from her bed and went back to her mirror to look at her body. She turned to her side and lifted her shirt up, looking down in the mirror. At least I'm not fat yet she thought, sighing and letting her shirt down again.

"Bella! Wanna watch a movie with me?", she heard her mom call from downstairs.

"Yeah, sure! I'll be down in five!", Isabella called back, checking the time on the clock on her bedside table. 9.14 pm. Wonder if Brian's home bumping uglies with that slut already... she shook her head at her thought, as she went into her closet to change into her pajamas.

----------

"Wanna go upstairs?", Taylor mumbled against Brian's lips as she sat straddled on his lap on the couch in her living room. "My parents are gone for the night."

"Sure", Brian smirked looking up at the girl on his lap. He picked her up holding his hands on the back of her thighs, and stumbled his way out the room and up the stairs and finally in to her bedroom, still kissing her. He put her down on the bed before starting to take her shirt off. She helped him and dropped it on the floor beside the bed before taking his shirt off. She dropped her hands to the button on his dark jeans as he stood in front of her before looking up.

"Do you have a condom?"

"No", Brian furrowed his eyebrows looking down at her.

"Well that's okay, I'm on the pills", she grinned before sticking her hand down his boxers. Brian's eyebrows shot up to his hairline as he gasped feeling her cold hand gripping him, pumping his shaft lightly. He threw his head back groaning, before taking her hand out of his boxers. He lightly pushed her back against the bed connecting their lips again, before trailing his lips down her collarbone and then down between her breasts.

Oh great. Are you gonna get her pregnant too? a voice in his head spoke. Brian mentally told it to shut up as he kissed up her throat to her lips again, trailing his hands up behind her back to tug her bra off her torso. He threw the bra behind them before wrapping his lips around one of her nipples, sucking slightly.

That's what you did before getting Isabella Sawyer pregnant the voice spoke again. Brian growled a little through gritted teeth as he slid down her body, nipping the skin above her pants with his teeth carefully while working on her pants button with his hands. Ripping her pants off before throwing them over his shoulder to land in a corner of the room, he took one of her legs and laid it against his shoulder, dragging his lips from her ankle up to her inner thigh.

You're gonna get her pregnant too, Brian. She didn't take her pill today the voice said, irritating Brian even more. Letting a frustrated sigh out, he sat back on his knees and ran a hand over his face to calm himself down. Taylor noticed his frustration, and sat up with him between her legs, and kissed him. She managed to get him to lie down, and she straddled his hips and started kissing down his chest to stop just above the large boxer-clad bulge sticking out from his open jeans. She started rubbing her hand over the bulge as she looked up from under her lashes to see Brian panting heavily with closed eyes.

If you let her go any further, you're going to be a father of two babies in no time the voice said, and this made Brian open his eyes to look at Taylor, who still had her hand over his dick.

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't", he sighed out angrily.

"What do you mean 'you can't'? You're rock hard", she said giving him a seductive smirk while giving his dick a slight squeeze with her hand.

"I know, but I've got too much shit on my mind right now", Brian answered rubbing his hands over his face then up in his hair, looking Taylor in the eyes frustrated.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll make sure you forget those things, okay?", she said leaning down over his hips and starting to tug his boxers down.

"No, I just can't, Taylor. I'm sorry. I gotta go", he said pulling her hands away from him sitting up. He got out of bed and started dressing, before looking back from the doorway at the half naked girl sitting with a confused look on her face on the bed when he was done dressing.

"I'm really sorry, I am. But I have to go", he said before walking down the hallway and down the stairs and finally out the door to his truck.

He drove to the beach parking in the asphalt parking lot, and climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut before walking down to the empty beach lighting a cigarette. He exhaled the big cloud of smoke he'd just inhaled, and looked out at the dark ocean that was illuminated by the full moon in the clear sky. He adjusted his dick and balls in his pants that were now starting to fucking hurt, and he sighed angrily puffing on his cigarette.

This was not how he had wanted the night to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to turn this into a story, yay. I don't know how long it'll be though, but yeah. It's a full story!

And I know, I do not know how to write smut, there won't be much of that from me hehe. Sorry smut-lovers.