Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel!

Knocked Up

Chapter Four

It had gone almost two months since Isabella had told Brian she was pregnant, and she definitely had started showing by now. She had started wearing baggy shirts to hide her bump, and it had worked the first month and a few weeks, but now it was starting to get more and more difficult to hide it.

She wanted to keep her pregnancy a secret for as long as she could, because it wasn't exactly classy to get knocked up by some one night stand you had at a party. She was almost one hundred percent sure that Brian wouldn't say anything about it to anyone, not even his friends, and for that, she was thankful. She just wanted Brian and his parents and her closest friends and family to know, she couldn't deal with any more people looking at her with pity in their eyes.

Isabella locked her car after throwing her bag inside, and put her hair up in a loose ponytail as she walked to the bleachers at the football field. She had decided that she would talk to Brian, even though he had said that he wanted nothing to do with their baby.

Spotting Brian, Jimmy and Matt sitting on the bleachers, she sighed before stepping forward from out of the shadows of the trees that stood about fifty yards away from the bleachers. She heard the guys laughing as she got closer, and when they noticed her presence just a few feet away from them, everything got awfully quiet.

Isabella just stood in front of them down on the grass, waiting for something to happen. She didn't want to be the one breaking the silence, even though she had been the one to join their little group, silencing them when she had shown up.

"Hi Bella", Jimmy greeted Isabella like he always did after some moments of silence, sensing her nervousness.

Isabella grinned at Jimmy showing some of her teeth as she looked up at him. There was something about the boy that made her feel almost comfortable being around Brian and his other friends, and he made her feel somewhat calm when she had to talk to them.

Matt smiled at Isabella as she grinned up at Jimmy, finding her grin too adorable. He'd found her hot ever since summer last year, when he'd seen her playing volleyball together with her friend Erica at the beach. He had watched their bikini clad bodies jump up and down making their boobs move in delicious ways that had gotten him so worked up that he had had to leave his friends and go jack off in one of the bathroom stalls in the men's room. He'd developed a small crush on Isabella after that that he had kept a secret, and he'd been devastated when he had found out that Brian had slept with her.

Feeling a light push on his shoulder, Matt looked at Jimmy as he shook his head, having been lost in his own thoughts as Jimmy had made small talk with Isabella. Jimmy smirked at Matt as he said goodbye to Isabella with a shy smile, pulling on Matt's arm so they could go ahead to their cars, having been told by Isabella that she wanted to talk to Brian. Jimmy hadn't questioned it out loud, he had just told Brian that he could catch up with Matt and him after their talk, and said goodbye to them as he'd watched Brian glare at Isabella before grabbing Matt's arm.

Watching Jimmy and Matt leave, Isabella took a seat at the bottom of the bleachers beside Brian, who remained quiet puffing on his cigarette, staring out at the empty football field.

"I just wanted to tell you that I've decided to keep the baby, because I can't just give it up for adoption to somebody else. She's my daughter, she belongs to me. I just can't give her up, and I'm sorry that you feel such hatred for me and our daughter", Isabella said sniffling a little as she started to get emotional as she stared out at the grassfield. Darn you hormones she thought as she sniffled again as she tried to take a deep breath to calm herself down.

"It's a girl?", Brian asked taking a drag from his cigarette, not showing any emotion on his face at all as he kept staring out
at the football field.

"Yeah", Isabella answered surprised that he had seemed to actually care, before wiping the tear that had fallen from her eyes as she turned her head to look at Brian.

They sat beside each other for a few minutes that felt like hours, in silence before Isabella broke it again.

"Have you told your parents yet?"

Brian looked at Isabella as she stared out into the open, taking in her appearance. She looked like she had gotten a little bigger than the last time they had spoken, and that made him freak out a little. She wasn't lying, she really was pregnant, and with his baby. With his daughter. He was going to be a father to a little girl wether he liked it or not. Starting to panic for what felt like the thousand time in just a few weeks, Brian rubbed a hand over his face exhaling heavily, trying to calm himself.

"Well, have you?", Isabella brought Brian out of his panicking, waiting for his answer. "My parents know, and Erica knows too, you know Erica, right? And my grandpar-"

"No I haven't told them, because there's nothing to tell them", Brian snapped getting up from the bleacher, stomping his cigarette out on the ground. "I don't want anything to do with it, so I'm not gonna tell mom and dad that they're gonna have a grandchild, because I won't let them see it. And if they see it and spend time with it, I'm done with them. I want nothing, and I mean it, nothing to do with the baby", Brian ended the last part through almost gritted teeth, before storming off behind the bleachers, leaving Isabella all alone.

Isabella just sat there absolutely stunned at Brian's outburst, shocked that he had yelled at her like that, like it was just her fault that this had happened.

Letting out a loud sob, she raised herself and started walking back to the parking lot so she could go home and cry her heart out. Oh how she hated these hormones.