Status: Done

The Saints Can't Help Me Now

I Quit... Again

After a few days of skipping out on work and filming, I decide to confront Jeff and tell him I quit. I stand nervously by a production van and wait for him to arrive when I see Bam and Johnny together. Johnny quickly notices me and storms over with an unhappy expression.

He stops in front of me with a stomp and just stares, waiting for me to explain. I haven't only been ignoring work, but I've been ignoring him and his calls and his visits. When I don;t say anything, he starts. "I don't know what I did, or what's going on with you but falling off the face of the earth for 3 fucking days and not returning my phone calls or letting me in your house isn't cool."

I stare at the ground. "I came here to quit." I take a glance at his his and it softens from anger to concern.
"What's going on sweetheart?" He puts a hand on my back and gently rubs.

I can feel myself tearing up. I don't want to cry but my body is changing and I am so overwhelmed with emotion that a few tears leak out. "I've caused too much trouble here. I can't be happy know I know that I broke someone's heart and that person has to see me everyday. It's best for everyone if I just leave. The stress isn't good for me." Stress can cause complications in pregnancy, but I'm not ready to tell him that yet.

He pulls me into a tight hug and sighs. "I understand, but it was nice to be able to see you so much."

Jeff finally shows up and approaches us as Johnny is letting go. "Hey Skipper." He smirks.

I Begin to shake and look at the ground again. "I quit." I mutter.

"What? I have the hearing of an old man."

I look at him. "I quit."

He shrugs. "Okay."

I gasp in disbelief. "Am i really that disposable to you?"

"No, but you're a strong girl. If you want to quit, I can't stop you. And you probably have a good reason. Just make sure you come visit." He smiles and walks away.

"Well that was easier than expected." I say before a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

"We should celebrate tonight, let's go to the bar tonight. I'll pay since you''re on the unemployment line." He smirks.

I feel my face heat up. I can't drink, not with a kid inside me. "I'm still a little quesey from my stomach bug." I'm going to be struck down for lying so much.

He find of frowns. "Oh, okay. Well, dinner?"

I yawn. "I'm actually really tired. Tomorrow?"

He looks down. "I guess. See you later." He walks away without a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY AN UPDATE.

Sorry everyone, I got really stuck on this story but I sat down and finished it today. Only 3 chapters left! I could continue it forever and ever and ever about being pregnant and the baby and stuff but I'll just let your minds wander.

ALSO, if you guys want a sequal, I want you to comment telling me so. If i get 10 different comments about wanting a sequal I'll do it, because I have plenty of ideas. (:

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment, subscribe, & reccomend! I appreciate it!