Status: I don't know where I'm going or what I'm writing but if you want it then I will.

Of Jack and Danny.

I Think Some Dude Just Grabbed My Junk

One bottle down and we were already giggling like a bunch of teenage girls on those shitty WKD drinks that came in the colours of unicorn crap.
I hiccuped a little, crawling across the sofa and onto my best friend's lap.
"Gerroff me, you asshole." Was the greeting he gave me, giving me a good shove so that I ended up sprawled on my back at his feet.
I hiccuped again, almost choking on my giggles as I kicked him in the shins.
Danny was my best friend. Always  had been and always would be. He was a complete dick and I was a twat. What could I say? We were a match made in heaven.
I grabbed hold of his knee, pulling myself up into a sitting position before scrabbling around for the bottle of Jack Daniels we'd been drinking from. 
"Where's Jack?" I asked, a confused look flickering across my face as I gazed up at Danny.
He snorted at me, pointing across the room to where James was squinting down the neck of the empty bottle of Jack Daniels, a girl practically hanging off his arm. He looked more interested in the Jack than the brunette.
Cam suddenly joined me on the floor, hooking an arm around my shoulder and swinging a newly opened bottle in front of my face. Eagerly I made a grab for it but, before I could get my hands on it he was already swigging it down. A small grimace formed on his face as he swallowed the liquid.
I poked his nose. "Don't drink it if you don't like it." 
"But the more I have.. the less you have.. and the less you have.. the better." Cameron chortled, patting my head as I snatched the bottle out of his hands.
"Fuck off." I ordered him, pushing him away from me as I tipped the bottle back against my lips.
At that moment he did just that, swanning off into the corner to investigate James' newly found brunette. 

University parties weren't always like this. However the ones we attended (and/or gatecrashed) always were. 
It was funny though, that no matter where we went.. each of us all seemed to end up in exactly the same positions. 
James would always get the girls, he didn't even have to try. After a couple of drinks he'd take off whatever shirt he'd been wearing that night and they'd all suddenly flock round him. The funny thing was that he didn't really have any fucking clue what was going on, he'd just sit looking confused with a girl on one arm and a bottle of Jack in the other. Well.. until Cam got involved and pointed out how much more of a 'good time' they could be having.
The only person we never kept tabs on was Sam. I guess cause we trusted him to be the responsible one, our 'designated driver' without the car or the license. 
Danny and I? Well, I'd drink myself stupid and he'd spend the night picking up the pieces and making sure I didn't barf on anybody. 
Not always successfully I might add.

I brought the bottle back up to my lips but, before I got a chance to tip the amber liquid down my throat, Danny had snatched it out my hands.
"Woah, there Benny." He snickered, taking a long sip himself before raising an eyebrow at me. "Don't you think you've had enough?" 
"You're still ugly so obviously not." I scowled at him, clambering onto my feet and making a grab for the bottle in his hand. He moved the bottle out of my reach, causing me to trip over my own feet and fall flat onto my face, head practically in his crotch. I punched him feebly, my fist hitting his chest will a dull 'thump' as I dragged my head up to look at him.
"Ow." Danny whined, my drunken mind still able to detect the heavy sarcasm in his voice. 
I thumped his chest again.
"You're just embarrassing yourself now." He smirked, pushing me back and laughing as I rolled my eyes towards the ceiling. 
"Fuck you." I groaned, raking my hands through my hair and flipping him off. Before he had even opened his mouth I knew I should have chosen a different phrase.
"Benny, I'm flattered.. but I just don't swing that way." Danny lifted his shoulders into a small shrug.
That was my cue to leave him to his stupid smug little comments and find something (or someone) to do.
I wrestled the bottle away from him, taking a few kicks to the crotch before making a quick getaway with my prize.

There was no way in hell I was going to sit with him while he made snide jokes. No way in hell.
Sure, I was touchy. So sue me. Danny was my best friend, which meant he was the only one who knew I swung both ways. 
Yet.. he didn't know exactly why I swung both ways.
Unfortunately. That reason was him.
I don't know what it was about him, there was just something that stirred a lot more than friendly feelings inside of me. So far I had been doing pretty well to ignore it and certainly nobody had guessed.
I'd been keeping myself busy, you see. These kinda of parties were great for meaningless fucks, ones that kept me distracted from the occasional homoerotic thought towards Danny.
With that, I blushed furiously.  

The flat was packed with people, each one as drunk and as horny as the next fucker. 
I made my way through the crowd of sweaty twenty-somethings I continued to drain the liquid from the glass bottle. As I pushed through a group who were grinding into each other, drinking spilling from their cups, desperate hands ran over my chest.. my shoulders.. my ass.. my junk.
"Hey!" I yelled, pulling the bottle from my lips as glaring at the guy responsible. "I'm straight y'know." 
"Shit, sorry!" The shorter male took a step back, holding up his hands and almost chucking his drink over the girl to his left. 
I waved a hand at him as he scuttled away, leaving the girl watching me with a small smirk on her red lips.
"Straight, eh?" The blonde asked as she walked over, threading her arm around my waist and standing on tiptoe to whisper into my ear. "How about I touch your junk?" 
My eyes widened at her proposal, a shiver rippling through my spine as her tongue ran across my earlobe. I abandoned the bottle of Jack on the nearest table, grabbing her hand and pulling her through the crowded room and towards the bedroom.
How could you blame me? She was hot, I was horny - and in denial about being in love with my best friend.

"Sam!" I yelled as I pushed open the bedroom door, my nose wrinkling in disgust.
"Ben?" Sam yelped in reply, looking completely horror-struck to see me. 
The small redhead underneath him screamed slightly, pulling the covers around her.
The blonde at my side covered her mouth to stifle her giggles as I clamped a hand over my eyes, groaning loudly.
"Ew, gross, Sam.." I complained, stamping my foot. "It's bad enough hearing you jack off at night.. let alone this."
"Get the fuck out, Ben!" Sam yelled, balling up his jeans and throwing them at me.
The girl and I backed out of the room, closing the door behind us.
"Maybe we should put a sock on the door or something?" I mutter, my mood completely ruined by the sight. I didn't know what was going to bring it back now.
Blondie simply laughed throatily, backing me up against the wall and pressing her red lips against mine and whispering in my ear.
"Who cares about a little public indecency."
Well, that did it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is such a bad start, please forgive me.
Basically I'm just trying to show that Ben's trying to distract himself from his feelings towards Danny. And that he still doesn't want people to know he's bisexual for fear of them guessing why.