Status: I don't know where I'm going or what I'm writing but if you want it then I will.

Of Jack and Danny.

I've Made Your Bed, So Sleep In It

"Benjamin, you little shit!" I yell at him as he doubles up over the toilet and makes noises I've only ever heard in Jurassic Park films.
Don't get me wrong, I feel for the kid and everything.. but you'd think that by now he'd know how much he can take.
Every single time this has happened without fail. Each and every fucking time we go to a party he gets smashed out of his skull and ends up face down in somebody's toilet. 
"I'm going to tell Sam we're leaving, wait there, okay?" I sigh, scrambling to my feet and escaping the bathroom before Ben can even try to groan a pitiful response.

The party seemed to have kicked into full swing, almost everyone by this point was in a couple.. couples or threesomes.
My little search leaves me with no more clues as to where Sam is than I had in the first place. My lack of results causes a sigh of frustration to fall from my lips.
Out of the corner of my eye I catch sight of a familiar chest tattoo - James!
"Oi, Cassells!" I call after him, pushing my way through the kissing couples and groping gay guys. 
"Danny.. what do you want?" James asks in a low voice, leaning towards me and away from the young brunette girl who has a tight hold on his arm.
"Look, Ben's puking his units.." I begin to explain, causing James to roll his eyes and mutter something (which I think was 'typical') under his breath. "I'm gonna get him back to the flat."
"Don't let him puke in my room." James shuddered at the very idea, probably thinking back to very painful memories for him.
He lifted a hand in goodbye, his arm snaking around the girl's waist once more as he guided her trough the crowd.

It took me ten minutes to get Ben to stop dry heaving over the toilet and out into the cool night air. I had to keep his arm wrapped firmly around my shoulders as every so often he would stumble and almost fall flat onto his face.

Ben wasn't that much younger than me. Though he sure as hell acted like it sometimes, his level of immaturity was through the fucking roof. He did have quite the habit of acting like a stupid little teenager- one who had just discovered they'd hit puberty.
Not that any of this made him stop being my best friend, because truthfully he brought out the immaturity in me. At times like this it was clear just how different we were.. I just couldn't picture Ben being able to cope with a drunken, puking mess.
Not that I minded. I'd rather he had somebody to look after him, than to have him end up with his stomach being pumped.

"Taxi!" I yelled, holding out my hand and waving it madly through the air.
Slowly, the taxi cab pulled up beside me on the pavement. The door swung open and a rather elderly looking man stared up at me, his spectacles sliding down his nose as he took us in.
"Twen'y-five pound fine if 'e pukes up back there." He says quickly as he takes in just how much of a state Ben is in.
"Sure, whatever." I agree quickly, eager to get my best friend home as soon as possible. Besides, I didn't want to have to drag him all the way back.
The driver indicates for me to open the back door and climb in, slamming the passenger side shut as I do so.
"Where to, laddie?"

I scrabble in my pockets for my keys, Ben's arm still wrapped around my shoulders as I slide the key into the lock and push open the door. 
My hands slide against the wall, fingers finding the light switch and flicking it on so that the stairway is illuminated with a dim, flickering light. 
I help Ben stagger up the stairs, unlocking the door to our side of the flat and pushing him towards the bathroom as I head towards my own room.

As I get into my pyjamas I hear Ben splashing water on his face in the bathroom. 
Finally he shuffles into the room, not bothering to put on his own pyjamas as he wanders towards the bunk bed, his eyes heavy with sleep.
I rest a hand on his shoulder, not keen on him attempting to climb the ladder of the bunk considering the way he was swaying on the spot.
"Crash on the bottom, okay?" I say, ascending the stepladder to the bunk that Ben normally sleeps in.
The mattress of the bottom bunk groans slightly as Ben falls onto it with a loud 'thump'.
"Thanks.. Danny.." I hear him mumble from my bed as I switch off the light.
"Night, Benny."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little Danny POV. Cause I reckon Ben would be too fucked to function properly by this point. XD