Status: Updates Eventually.

It's Been a While

Well Built Unicorn

"I'm here, bitches," I said, throwing my bag by the door and suddenly becoming sassy in my state of worriedness. "Where's Frank?" I said, not realizing til afterward that he was groaning at my feet.

"Aughhhwwwgh....."

"Where's it hurt?" He put his hand limply on his right side, just above his pelvis, but flinched at the pressure and jerked it away.

"Hospital, now, if you don't want appendix on the walls or a deceased guitarist. Gerard, I know you're going through a revenge phase but I doubt it goes this far. Now someone drive."

"I'll do it," Jill offered. She was a surprisingly good driver under pressure. She broke just enough rules to get there in record time, but drove sanely enough to get by every hidden camera and cop. Bit of practice, I suppose.

“I feel AWESOME, guys! I want beer."

Well, Frank was back. It was nice. The doctors told us he might be in some more pain later, so he gave us some meds to keep aside for a while. Turns out, he needed them. And, well...

"Hey...Hey Gavin?"

"Yeah, bro?" Gavin sat next to Frank on the couch, flipping channels.

"Well, umm, I just tho-...I mean...I think you'r-"

And Frank went for it. Right on the lips. This was no peck. Full on smooch. "Okay...Okay bro. Okay. That was weird. Jill, umm-"

"Oh don't worry. We saw." She said, smirking. The three of us had been looking over the stair landing. We knew there was no way Frank would be able to stay sane on that ridiculous dose of painkillers.

"Oh...umm...okay...can I go home now?"

"Whatever you want. But I saw your face. You know you liked it."

"...I'm not even gonna lie. That dude has magic lips. It's like kissing a well built unicorn, bro."

Well, at least he was honest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologies for the lack of update last week. One of us is in a different country at the moment.