Status: Updates Eventually.

It's Been a While

You Like D and D, Grilled Cheese, and First Person Shooters

I dropped Gavin off at home after he and painkiller-Frank kissed, which was admittedly enjoyable to watch. Freakin’ Gavin, man. He can get anyone he wants, even if he doesn’t want them. I arrived back at the house, where everyone was slowly gathering. It was kind of nice to see everyone again. Plenty of memories were being brought back to life, like when Frank and I were chased by a very angry mama dog, and Giggles the spider, and Bob. I miss Bob. He said he might be coming to the reunion, but then again, he might not be. I heard a knock at the door, and sure enough, there was Bob, and the lady who was apparently his wife, Kaitlin. We all had a big, cheesy, family group hug.

“Who’s the kid?” Bob questioned. Kaitlin went over to introduce herself to all the little humans. She was apparently very good with them.

“Dominik. He’s mine.” I smiled. There. Now we were all acquainted. Becca was done with the table setting, and Natalie and Aiden were nearly finished with the grilled cheeses, because hey, who the hell doesn’t like grilled cheese sandwiches? Frank put Miles in his high chair and everyone sat down to eat. Mikey and Alicia still weren’t there yet, but we all agreed to save them some. Aiden and Natalie were talking to Christa, who was trying desperately to get some hints about what the wedding was going to be like.

“Come on, please? At least tell me which dad will be walking you down the aisle!” She begged.

“Nope. It’s gonna be a total surprise.” Natalie said, before being all adorable and stuff with Aiden. Dr. Frankenstein, who was a fairly old dog now, began to go around the table and beg for some food. Dom liked to feed him the crusts because they’re the icky part of the best sandwich ever created. Frank, Jamia, Gerard, and I were talking about video games. To say we had different tastes would be an understatement.

“No, RPGs are the best things ever made.” Jamia argued.

“Hell no! Sandbox games are! Is there anything better than Minecraft?” I countered.

“First person shooters! First person shooters! First person shooters!” Frank shouted.

“Can’t we all just get along by agreeing that Dungeons and Dragons is better than any video game ever?” Gerard tried to reason with us. It worked. We all had to admit that DnD is awesome.

“We should totally play a game later with everyone!”

“Do you have any idea how long that will take with thirteen players?”

“Whatever, we can find a way.”

The doorbell rang.