Status: Updates Eventually.

It's Been a While

Brendon and Bandit Bites

The guys were indeed calling up their other band bros. I could hear Brendon screaming from excitement all the way upstairs. I didn’t doubt that he was going to take the next plane out to New Jersey and chill with us for a while until the wedding was over. Just like old times, but with more screaming kids. Speaking of screaming kids, someone was being bitten, and this time, it wasn’t Dom doing the biting.

“Mommy! Bandit bit me!” Dom shouted, holding his arm and majorly overplaying it.

“Bandit, you bite him?” I asked her.

“Yes I did and I am very sorry.” She gave me her best puppy dog face.

“Okay then. Thanks for apologizing and admitting. That was really cool.” I ruffled her hair and handed Dom to Becca.

“Dude, give him acting lessons. If he’s going to fake like his arm is about to fall off, then he should at least make it realistic.”

“Oh… okay?” Suddenly, doorbell.

“I’ve got it.” Mikey said, opening the relatively heavy door in between words with who I assumed to be Ryan Ross.

“Honey, I’m home!” A very familiar voice shouted into the house.

“What the… how did you even get here so fast? I swear, we hung up like twenty seconds ago…” A flabbergasted Gerard stood scratching his head at the top of the stairs.

“Brendon!” Natalie, Becca, and I ran to the (now surprisingly tall) guy, and collapsed into a squirming pile in an attempt to group hug.

“I heard rumors of a reunion and I just had to come see if they were true. Natalie! You’re getting married! Where’s the dude?” He said, looking around for someone he didn’t recognize.

“His name is Aiden, and he was awesomely helping us make food.” She replied. He ran straight to the kitchen and dragged him back.

“He’s cute, I approve!” He smiled. Well, he hasn’t changed a bit. Still kind of hard to believe he’s a couple years older than us, though. He’s definitely not more than seven, eight years old tops. Kind of reminds me of Gavin, only less able to get in anyone’s pants.

“So, how’ve you guys been? Did you miss me? Of course you did. It’s been like what, ten years? Why didn’t you come to my birthday parties? I wanted to see you, but we were touring and stuff and I wasn’t allowed to miss any dates because apparently they ‘need’ a singer. Do I get to be a bridesmaid? I missed you guys so much, I’m going to stay with you forever now!” He said, seemingly all with one breath. Well, this is going to be interesting.