The Time Rift Theory

The Jungle {Carver}

I walked to find the gear I stapped on a Ballistic vest and threw an M16 over my back and started to shove the ammo into my belt when the 2ed Lt. Walked up and told me to tell him what I found out there i waited a little and said "Ok" then ran into the trees. I walked threw the trees i could hear birds and also hear some wierd ass noises but i kept moving after like 10 min i the brush wasn't so thick and i came to a mountain there were caves all along it and then i heard something coming so i crawled up into some brush and heard something pretty big walk by and then got down and found the strangest feet prints then looked into the cave and saw some kind of nest.
I snuck up and there were these eggs they were quite large i pulled out a camera i had and took photographs and then we t back out and snapped photos of the feet print. I began to walk back when i heard this strange echoing noise that just sounded horrifying i decided i would scout out more of the jungle before i went back. When i could hear the ocean after a good 20 min. I walked out into the sandy beach and the sun was going down so i looked around and could see some smoke and just headed toward it and when i got back everyone was sitting around the fire and they all looked as if they were calm so i walked up to Tony and said "Ok about 10 min straight threw the jungle there is a mountain with tons of caves and then i found these eggs inside the look reptilian but what lizard or snake lays these sort of eggs also i found these after something moderately large walked by." I showed him all the pictures i took and then said "Its big i Think we should set up inside the wreckage and have a lookout and switch every 5 hours." we all walked back in i took first watch and i could just hear strange roars from the jungle and all i could think of was something watching be in the jungle then i began looking around and thinking that we should get are vehicles inside and almost try to fortify the plane. I looked at my watch and saw my 5 hours were up and walked over and woke Tony up and said "Ok it's your time to watch."then i looked at him and said " We need to either fortify are location or move only one of are humvees run the truck's pretty banged up and on its side and the bird needs a new propeller." i then laid Down and fell asleep. I woke up early and saw a young marine sitting up with a the rifle pointed at the jungle I walked up and said "what's your name marine" he sort of jumped and said "Its Macky" I looked at him and said " how old are you Macky" "im 19" I looked at him at him and said " well no need to be jumpy im going to go look at the reef I saw when I had to swim." he nodded and I grabbed a rifle and walked out I looked into the water and could see are heavy vehicle down there and thought *Damn I really wish we had that* I then dove in and swam out to the reef to check it out.
I swam out 30 yards to the reef and looked around I looked out and saw something splashing out there and heard it too I could tell the reef protected the inside area from any big things in the ocean then I remembered that the truck with all the heavy weapons sunk around here somewhere then just sat there and watched the sun come up then looked into the ocean with the sun shinning into it and could see it stuck on the reef just 20 feet down. Then I saw something big swimming around in the ocean and this dark Thing swam by I just jumped back into the water and swam back to the beach.