The Time Rift Theory

The Water {Tony}

I was in camp when Carver came running up to me he said "I was swimming in the water..." He stopped to catch his breath I noticed he was covered in Sand and he had a faint stench of the smell of sea water.
"Ok well I was swimming in the water, because I saw some of our stuff down their, when I saw something swimming in the water it was huge!"
I stared at him for a moment, "It was probably a whale of some thing or some kind of under water animal."
"No it was not any of those I would know if I saw that!"
He began to raise his voice "Ok we will go check it out"
I waved my hand at Macky & Dawson signaling them to come check it out, we walked across the sandy beach wearing all our Military clothes.
When we reached the shore line where the water would come up to our boots, "Ok where did you see our things?" I said as I looked into the shallow coral reef.
"He looked for a couple seconds then pointed in the direction and then said "Here come over here you can see it better from here" I walked over to where he was and looked and in the water and I saw a object at which the angle I was standing the sun made it shine in the water.
"It's a truck! and by the looks of it there is some weapons down there too" He pointed out
"Well we got to go get them'' I began to put on some scuba gear on when he hit me to stop me with the back of his arm.
"We can't got in, like I said there is something in the water!"
I looked at him in confusion "Look we need that gear!'' I began to shout, "Are you crazy what's wrong with you, first you start seeing some things in the jungle now this!?"
He stood there for a moment with a furious expression on his face then he spoke "Fine but if those men die in that water it's on you"
"Ok how long cane each one of you hold your breath?" I asked
"2 minutes 30 seconds sir" Macky blurted out
"Ok how about you Dawson?"
He stood things for a second then said "2 minutes and I think 15 or 17 seconds sir"
"Ok good"
Then they began to take off all their gear until they were in pants and shirts "Ok boys lets go!" I looked over and saw Carver jump into the water.