Status: Done!

Farley's House of Homo-sapiens

Trapped?

“James, got any ideas on how to get out?” Zach asked whilst hiding in a small corner.

James paused thinking to glare at the cowering frame. “What rare you even hiding from? It’s just people in here.”

“Yeah, they may be humans, but. If the animals are the equivalent of people, here, then people must be like animals.” Zach looked at James like he was an idiot.

“Oh… Well. Let me think.” James ran his hand along the back wall. That was when it dawned on him that Graham hadn’t closed the cage entry door. “Zach, c’mon.”

James lead Zach back down the corridor to the entry.

They quickly left through the door and began their attempt to find the zipper back. They had just rounded the corner when a load roar erupted behind them.

Zach looked back to see a large lion looking at them. “James. Run!” He yelled as he took off down the path.

James followed suit but the lion still stayed on his heels, and just as the lion was on him, he fell.

James awoke on a deflated air mattress in the run down living room of Zach’s apartment. He brushed his hand through his shaggy black hair, and glanced over to his phone. It was almost 10:30 in the morning.