Status: Subscribe and please tell me what you think :)

Sick Little Games

“Hi I’m Shayla, Shay for short, So um looks like I’m being forced to introduce myself in front of all of you.” she paused a second, “Well I’m not like any of you girls sitting here staring at me I don’t file my nails I don’t wear makeup, I don’t try to impress boys, I’m not into girlie things.” She paused again. “I grew up liking boy bands like Blink 182, Green day, Fall out boy.” A boy in the back with black shaggy hair and a bit of blonde in his hair looked up along with another black haired boy, “I don’t worry about my nails breaking I love going to the skate park, I’ve got more guy friends because they cause less drama, I moved from New York to here because of my parent’s job…um yeah so that’s all.” She slid back into her seat fixing her hair to where it was hiding her face she still felt the same pair of eyes on her from the back.
So what if I made enemy’s just now? I’m not girlie, nor will I start to be. Spent half the time doodling in math class other than paying any attention to the teacher I hate moving to different places, I hate meeting new people and getting close to them then suddenly we have to move across the country again it wasn’t fair, I was in my 11th grade year not once could I stay and graduate with the friends I make.
Why couldn’t I just live with a relative?”
It’d make it a whole lot easier.
The bell rung everyone gathered their things I slid out of my seat grabbing my bag throwing it over my shoulder walking out of the class room looking down at my sheet I sighed feeling someone next to me.
“Ah Science” I looked up to see the same boy standing over me looking at my class sceduaeal.
“Uh yeah”
“I’m headed that way I could show you where it’s at?”
I fixed my bag strap gripping at it, “Okay.” I walked awkwardly with the tall lanky boy I had to admit he was hot though, really hot.
“Jack! Where are you going?!”
“Science!”
I assumed his name was Jack, it did fit him.
“So you like Blink 182, Fall out boy, Green day, me too.”
We stopped in front of a opened door there were a few students in the class room, Shay glanced up and nods shyly just as she turned to see her sister running up to her.
Oh, did I forget to mention? I have a sister? Who was more like a best friend to me?
“Already hey?” She smirked over at me then looked up at the guy standing in front of me that goes by the name Jack.
“He was just in my Math class.”
Roo winked, “Uh hu… looks like we’re all three in the same class.” She bounced happily with a smile grabbing my hand dragging me into the class room.

Roo and I were hanging out in the parking lot leaning against our car after school listening to the radio as Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack walked out of the school building a girl ran up toward Alex jumping on his back squealing as she wrapped her arms around his neck, Jack glanced over toward where we both stood smirking glancing back at his friends as he said something only making them all come over toward the car, I pulled my sunglasses over my head raising an eye brow looking at Roo then back in front of me as the tall lanky boy stood above me blocking the sun for shining down on me.
“You should come to our band practice around 5 we were heading to Taco Bell if you two want to follow us?”
“You had me at Taco Bell” Roo said.
“Alright, Jack brah. Ride with the girls.” Alex said.
Rian tilted his head, “You’re trusting him with both girls?”
“Hey! I’m not that bad…” Jack trailed off…
I rose my eye brow, “Behave” Lisa said with a smile as she jumped off Alex’s back still linking onto him.
“I drive!” Roo shouted and slid into the drive seat.
Shay and Jack both jumped into the back seat as Alex and the rest of the guys got into the car beside them, “Nawh fine, I’ll just sit back here with Jack and get to know him better then.” She said with a pout then tilted her head only meeting his brown eyes, “So a band eh? What kind of music do you play?”
Jack smirked, “Punk mostly…”
“What do you do in the band?”
“Guitar, do you play any instruments?”
Shay looked down thinking about the time her and her sister started a band but had to break up because of the moving around they did she nods slowly, “Guitar”
“You’ll have to show me”
Shay tilted her head to where she was looking at him, “I haven’t played in a while might be a little rusty.”
“You have to start again sometimes” She looked down at her lap a smile on her face just as the car had stopped she looked up seeing they were now at Taco Bell.
“Alex!” Jack shouted as he stepped out of the car throwing his arms around his best friend.
“He was good wasn’t he?” The black haired boy asked after being attacked.
The girls stare at each other then back at him nodding, “He was, most of the time he and Shay played the 20 question game on the way here.”
Alex put his arms around Lisa kissing her hair, “Alright well lets go eat.” Jack rushed inside Taco Bell bouncing around at the door waiting for everyone.
Shay caught herself glancing at him a few times but instantly looked down, “I cannot get close to another guy, everytime I do we have to move.” She told her sister in a low whisper having this feeling that she was already developing a small crush on Jack.
“And to think I was just standing here thinking about how cute you two would be together.” She whispered back with a smile as they walked inside Taco Bell.
  1. Chapter 01
    “Lights out, I still hear the rain, These images that fill my head, Now keep my fingers from making mistakes, Tell my voice what it takes, To speak up, Speak up, And keep my conscience clean when I wake. Don't make this easy, I want you to m