Status: I was going to use this for camp NaNo WriMo, but I loved the idea to much to let it sit for that long.

A Human and a Cyborg? Never!

Prolouge

The year is 142 AGR. Ten years ago the human world was shattered when the robots took over. It seems funny to look back and think that before robots were under humans, just simple pieces of technology that we used without realizing what we had; and even funnier still to think that cyborgs were lower than a diseased rat. Now they are our masters, and we humans are the scum. Some would say it was our just dessert, being forced into slavery like the robots were many years ago.

Some families were separated, luckily I got to keep my mom, while my brothers and father were taken away to some force labor center. Like most women, I was taken to work in the houses and kitchens, though I was lucky for some women have to work as whores. The men have it worse though, they are worked ragged, until they can't work anymore. But, when you can't work anymore they did away with you, like we did away with an electronic that no longer worked for us.

Sometimes I think back to the times before the great rebellion, a hundred years ago. It may have been an incompetent time period without the high levels of technology that we have, but the ideas were wonderful. They had been able to feel the sun on their skin while siting in a park, well at least they could until 2476-then the government did what people had stopped before, they built buildings everywhere. There wasn't room in the cities so they took over country sides littering them with people and trash. People eventually got fed up with being treated like cockroaches and fought back against the government. The Great Rebellion lasted 50 years and then we were thrown into a state of peace that lasted for 132 years, at least until the robots took over.

Now look at us. We're being enslaved by our own creations, made to make our lives easier. Oh the irony. I really do wonder about us incompetent humans, what is to become of us?
♠ ♠ ♠
So new idea, I really hope to finish this one. Feedback anyone?