Status: I was going to use this for camp NaNo WriMo, but I loved the idea to much to let it sit for that long.

A Human and a Cyborg? Never!

Chapter One

I opened my eyes and slowly picked my head up off of the slimy cement floor. My head throbbed, and my dirty-blonde hair was plastered to my forehead, as I rubbed at my blue-green eyes. I took in the unfamiliar dungeon-like basement trying to figure out where I was. Suddenly, the memories hit me like wave.

I knew Mr. Steele was behind me before he grabbed me, by the hushed whispers of the other maids that followed in his wake. His metal hands clutched my upper arm, making me wince, as he jerked me roughly to my feet.

"Yes, sir?" I asked through gritted teeth trying not to do something I would regret later.

"I'm informing you that as of right now you no longer belong to me."

"S-sir, what do you mean? You're joking right?" I asked though the fear that settled its way into my throat.

A smile planted its way onto his face and his robotic evil laugh echoed through the room. "I assure you I'm incapable of joking, and it means, my dear, that your worthless butt is going into the slave trade."

His grip on my arm tightened painfully as he drug me down the hallway. The maids' faces as we passed held pity for me, but also relief, as they were not the one being taken this time. My heart almost broke when we passed my mother. Tears were in her eyes as passed by her, and her eyes held a pain I hadn't seen since my dad and brothers had been taken away from us. Before he dragged me around corner hall I mouthed 'I love you, mom' to her. My heart nearly broke as the last thing I'd ever see on my mother face was tears rolling down it.


I came out of my flashback and looked around my dungeon. Grey cement floors, grey damp cement floors, and rickety stairs that lead to a rickety door. And, a cold metal shackle was clamped against my boney right ankle.

I had been changed into a white hospital gown, which clung to my skin with cold sweat, and my legs and back ached from being cramped into a ball. I let my gaze wander through the dimly lit area, and almost scream as my eyes met two wide grey ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm sorry it's short. I do have great plans for the next chapter, as you find out who those grey eyes are.