Status: Oneshot.

Too Hot.

1/1

"Hey Jack, you wanna play the 'too hot' game?" Alex asked me, turning around in my lap so he could see my face.

"What's that?" I asked. Alex got off my lap and sat next to me on the couch, grinning widely.

Oh no. What have I just gotten myself into?

"Well, Jacky, it's this game where two players kiss without stopping and without touching the other person. Whoever touches the other first or stops the kiss loses, and the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser." Alex said, his grin turning into a smirk. I rose my eyebrows.

“So... you want to play?” Alex asked me again.

This would lead to sex eventually, which was always nice, so why not? “S-sure”, I stuttered out, nodding my head quickly.

Alex giggled at my answer and moved so that we were sitting across from one another on the couch, our knees touching. The smile never came off Alex’s face as he said, “Alright, you know the rules now. No touching or you lose.” He winked at me and I just smiled, shaking my head.

We both set our hands on our knees so we wouldn’t be tempted to touch each other when we kissed. Alex giggled again and leaned closer to me. “Ready?” he asked. I simply nodded.

He grinned and slowly leaned forward, never breaking eye contact. I was soon annoyed with the slow pace he was moving at and leaned forward, pressing our lips together.

At first our lips just pressed against each others softly, teasing almost. My eyes slipped closed and I pressed my lips harder to Alex’s, moving my lips against his. I was already running out of air but I knew I couldn’t really remove my lips from Alex’s, so I just opened my mouth and allowed my tongue to run across the seam of his lips, him automatically opening his mouth so my tongue could explore.

As my tongue pushed against his, I felt him tense up, letting out a soft moan. My pants began to tighten immediately and I dug my nails into the fabric. I was sure he was making these noises on purpose, knowing they turned me on. I just continued to let my tongue tangle with his, desperation being thrown into the kiss.
As I got lost in the feeling of Alex's mouth fitting perfectly with mine, he let out another moan, this one louder and more needy. My body ached with the need to touch him and he knew this because I felt him smirk against my lips.

"Mmm, Jack," he half-moaned against my lips, and I was done. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to touch this boy sitting in front of me.

So I did.

With a groan, I removed my hands from my jeans and placed one on Alex's neck, one on his side, and leaned into him, getting as close as possible.

He broke the kiss, a grin breaking out on his beautiful face. I whined at the sudden lack of contact and he laughed breathlessly.

"Awesome! I win!" he exclaimed. I simply rolled my eyes and tried to connect our lips again.

He tutted and placed a finger against my lips, shaking his head. "No, Jack, I won. I get to have my way with you now, remember?" he said, throwing me a cocky smirk.

What have I just got myself into, again?
"How could I forget?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys. This is my first one shot or (shared) story, and I'm sure it sucks, so I'm sorry. But I love Jalex, and I love writing, so why not write a fanfiction, right? I don't know. I'm pretty nervous about this, so leave me comments, suggestions, anything please? <3