Sequel: The City of Chance

From Russia...

Beer Becomes Vodka, Vodka Becomes...

This time when we went out I was prepared with the phrase book making sure it was tucked safely away in my bag with my other things.

I had been worrying about tonight all day. We were still trying to recover so spending the day relaxing in our room enjoying each other’s company and going out for lunch was all we did. Sightseeing wasn’t on the agenda not at least until tomorrow, if we ever woke up.

“So I think it will be safe to say that Ayren will finally be getting her hot European sex tonight,” Emma smiled.
“Hey it’s not like you two have,” I gestured between the only couple here.
“Mark is French Canadian, which is European enough for me,” she shrugged.
“Doesn’t count,” I turned away.
“Yeah I think I am going to have to side with Ayren on this one,” Brandon agreed looking back at them with their arms around each other.
“Oh fuck you,” Mark broke away from Emma and attacked him.

Emma stepped over the boys as they wrestled on the ground and caught up to me and Kim, “you don’t think I should have been single for this do you?”
“Emma don’t be dumb, you and Mark are the best thing that ever happened to each other and I would kill to have that.”
“I agree,” Kim spoke up.
“Really?” she looked between us.
“Yes, if anything we are the ones that lucked out,” I slung my arm around her shoulder, “come on you two lets go have some fun,” I called out and they came running after us.

Once we arrived at the pub my eyes began searching for him like a hawk stalking their prey. 

"Ayren!" I heard a very thick Russian accent and I felt helpless as my eyes flicked back and forth before landing on the same group of guys.

I walked over to them and there he was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hi," I waved a little not exactly sure what to do before he was telling me to sit.
"Um these are my friends, Brandon, Kim, Emma and Mark," I gestured to each one of my friends before all of his friends were scooting over to make room one of them being particularly nice to Kim and finding her a chair to sit next to him.

"How you?" He asked putting his arm around my chair and turning to face me.
"Good, what happened?!" I was horrified when I saw the cut across his chin.
"Ok, Dimitri hit puck," he pointed to the culprit on the other side of the table.
"Zhenya can't play hockey," he spoke up and there was absolutely nothing wrong with his English.
"You guys play hockey?" 
"Da," Evgeni nodded.

"Zhenya got drafted by the NHL last year," Dimitri continued.
I was ok with him keeping up the conversation at the table but Evgeni didn't look to happy about his friend talking to me.
"That is awesome, so you are really good?" I looked at Evgeni.
"Best," he smiled as the others laughed around the table.

He snapped at them in Russian and they were all quiet again. Sure I liked the shy Evgeni I met the last night but also liked his confident one I was being graced with now.

He and Dimitri began talking at what seemed like light speed in Russian before they began repeating the word 'drink' over and over on English as if they were testing the word on their tongues.

"Drink?" He turned to me with that adorable smile of his.
"Yes please."
"Friends?" He pointed to Mark and Emma sitting next to us minding their own business.
"Hey do you guys want a drink?" I tapped Emma's arm.
"Oh yes," Emma perked up, of course she did.
"Mark?"
"A beer please."
"Just beers," and he nodded before heading off to the bar.

He was tall enough that I could see him weave his way through people which meant I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

"Zhenya talked about you all day at practice," Dimitri pulled me from my thoughts.
"Is that why you hit him with the puck?" And he bust out a very hearty Russian laugh.
"Yes," he continued to laugh, "and he was worried all day about what you would think."
"I like it, scars are hot, maybe an improvement?" I admitted.
"Big improvement," he chuckled, "I like you. Funny, nice quality."
"Thanks," I could feel myself blushing because back home no one cared about my sense of humour and chirps, people didn't understand me.

When Evgeni returned with the drinks he set them down on the table for everyone and singled out two for us.
"For you," he hand it over and sat back down next to me cracking his open.
"Thanks," I cracked mine and enjoyed the taste of the Russian beer.

One beer turned into two, which turned into three and then the shots appeared and we downed them one after the other.

"Hey Dimitri!" I was drunk but coherent enough to form sentences.
"Yeah," he held onto me before I tripped over my own feet.
"Can you look after my friend," I pointed to Brandon who really needed to get up and enjoy himself a little more.
"Sure."

So I found my way back to where Evgeni was sitting with a smile plastered on his face nursing a beer.
"I am back," I sat down right next to him and put his arm around my shoulder as he pulled me back to lean against him.
"Hi," he dropped a kiss to my forehead.

Why does drinking make people all touchy feely? Not that I was complaining. My hand was placed on his knee, my back pressed into his chest and I wasn't planning on moving anytime soon.

We watched and laughed as Dimitri and Brandon walked around trying to convince random girls to chat up and almost every time they got shut down.

"More beer," he spun my empty bottle around on the table.
"Or," I turned around to face him.
"Huh?" His eyebrows dipped in confusion.
"We could," I lent forward and whispered in his ear letting my lips brush over his skin.
"Ok," he gulped as I stood up letting his eyes linger on me before slipping my jacket on.

I told him where to meet me because knowing Emma she wasn't going to let me go that easy.
"Ok Mark and I will walk you back," she latched onto my arm, I knew it.

We walked back through the freezing cold Russian winter, my hands shoved in my pockets trying to keep warm and I was wishing I had just been upfront with them about my intentions so Evgeni was keeping me warm but I didn't so I had to suffer which only made me long for his touch more.

"Well you guys go have fun, I am fine from here."
"We can come hang..."
"No, no I am just going to write in my dairy and get some sleep."
"Ok," Emma looked a little reluctant to leave but thankfully Mark was taking my hint as to what was going on and dragged his girlfriend away.

I wasn't sure if I ran or not but it was definitely faster then walking as I headed up to the room to see him waiting patiently leaning against the door.
"Hey," I searched for my key and shoved it in the lock almost getting completely distracted as he stepped behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and whispering something in Russian in my ear.

Luckily I only shared the room with my friends otherwise I would be breaking a lot of personal rules but then again I don't think that would have stopped us either. 

I moved the tie to the outside of the door so the others would know not to come in when they came back and flicked the lock before he was backing me up against it. 

"Bed?" He groaned as I kissed his neck pushing his jacket from his shoulders.
"Yes, this one," I pulled away and he followed me up onto my bed.

I was just thankful they weren't that high and so if any one fell the chances of getting hurt were slim.

We both went straight for each others belts knowing they were the hardest things to get off.

Mine got tossed somewhere on the floor and his pooled at the end of the bed before he was searched his wallet and pulled out a condom hiding it under the pillow.
"Glad your prepared," I grabbed his jeans and threw them down with mine and grabbed his shirt to pull him back to me.

Since I had been thinking about him the whole walk back I was already so turned on. I kissed him hard, our tongues battling with one another's as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I had gotten used to the dark of the room, just enough light from the streets below coming through the window for me to see him. His toned chest and yes he was a hockey player, fucking hot.

I don't think someone had ever pulled the clothes off of me faster then he had, faster then I could when I was running late for school even, I had mastered that.

He did the job of removing his own briefs after I had been tugging at them needing to get rid of the last bit if fabric between us while I grabbed the foil and tore it open.

"I can do it," I sat up as he knelt between my legs and rolled the condom on him, a deep moan escaping his mouth with my touch.

He held my body to him with a firm hand in my back as he entered me. This wasn't the shy Evgeni I had met, this wasn't the confident Evgeni, this was the caring and loving Evgeni.

He started off slow, biting and kissing me while pinning my hands down so I couldn't do anything but let him pleasure me.

I hadn't had a lot of sex before but if I could have sex like this each time for the rest of my life I would die a happy woman.

He made my body tremble with each kiss, each brush of his tongue, each bite, each breath, sigh and moan. 

I pushed up against him in desperation and he soon got what I wanted, needing to speed things up for both of our sakes because he was no longer able to form any English word.

My mouth opened wider as my failed attempts at suppressing a moan came out. He darted to kiss my neck as I exposed my neck needing him to kiss me as I could feel my orgasm rise.

He thrusted harder as I fell apart underneath him. My head snapping off the pillow as I panted, pressing my face into his neck.

"Evgeni," I gasped, "fuck."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to thrusting into me making me scream his name.

But it wasn't much longer before he was groaning and holding himself up clearly trying not to crush me. His hips twitching up burring himself into me as I kept him to me while he fell apart, shivering and moaning.

I pulled him down on top of me where we laid in a daze, our arms wrapped tightly around each other too afraid to move.

Definitely the best sex I had ever had.