Sequel: The City of Chance

From Russia...

No Regrets At All

Normally when I woke up in the morning from an adventurous night in bed my world was full of regret, but this time it wasn't. He was still lying there with his arms wrapped tightly around me in our warm little cocoon.

I reluctantly had to wriggle myself free when the urge to go to the bathroom came over me and I couldn't just ignore it. He groaned as I moved so I gave him a reassuring kiss on the lips before he snuggled into the blankets more and I could safely escape for a moment.

There was something about him, something about this Russian boy taking up more than half of my bed. I hardly knew him yet he was so gentle and loving with every little thing he did. Every smile was genuine and his touch was so warm.

I headed back to bed to find him standing in the middle of the room in his briefs rubbing his eyes and yawning. I had sex with? Damn I was lucky.
"Come on go back to bed," I flicked the heater on and walked over to my bunk.
"Huh?" He frowned as I grabbed his hands and dragged him back to bed.
"Sleep," I kissed his forehead as we settled back in the warmth of the blankets.
"Yes, sleep," and if I thought his accent was amazing before when it was full of sleep it was stronger then ever and so deep.
"Sleep," I repeated as I was more then happy to let his breathing lull me back to a state of unconsciousness.

There was one thing that really confused me about Russia and that was the mornings. Because of the winter it wasn't light so sleeping until 9-10am was easily done.

"Good Morning!" Emma's happy voice rang through the room waking me up instantly.
"It was good until you came back," they all filed in the room.
"Yeah well it looks like you had all your fun last night," she ripped the blankets off leaving us exposed to the cold morning air.

Evgeni groaned something in Russian before he felt around behind me and grabbed the blanket back pulling us together in the warm bed.

"Zhenya is lazy in the morning," Dimitri climbed up the ladder making the bunk wobble.
"Morning," he was too happy to be able to deal with right now.
"Morning," I peered up at him.

"Zhenya," he flicked Evgeni's ear making him flinch and bury his face into my neck.
He began saying something to him in russian and all Evgeni came back with was, "Nyet."
"Da."
"Nyet."
"You can get him up then," Dimitri looked at me and jumped down.

He stared back at me with droopy eyes for a few minutes as we laid in bed with our faces merely inches away from one another. I had to touch him though, running my hands through his hair, it was so soft and I couldn't help myself.

"Busy today?" He eventually spoke up.
"We were going to go sightseeing and stuff but we don't have to," I shrugged.
"See art and building?"
"Yeah, all the cathedrals and museums, maybe red square."
"Red square," he perked up.
"Yeah," I laughed.
"Can show."
"Well I guess it would be nice to hear about it from a real person and not just a book."
"No book," he sat up, "Dimitri book," he pointed to the blonde Russian sitting on the bed with Kim.
"Well then you guys should show us around," I put my hand in his shoulder and lent forward to kiss him.
"Da," his hands found my waist and pushed me back into the bed deepening the kiss.

"No, no, stop it," Dimitri sounded disapproved as we continued to kiss in front of everyone.
"Zhenya," he snapped but it was only more encouraging and I laughed against Evgeni's lips as pillows began to fly around the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are enjoying this story :)