Sequel: The City of Chance

From Russia...

Wait Until I am Asleep

“This was your surprise?” I looked at him as we stood outside a hotel.
“No,” he shook his head, “night together is surprise,” he grabbed my hand and led me in.

“Why couldn’t we just stay at your place? Or the hostel?” I asked as he opened the door to our room.
He looked at me like I was idiot and yanked me inside, “friends, no fun.”

I looked around the room and understood what he was going on about, no fun. It was as if we had read each other’s mind as to how we wanted to spend the last night together. Sex, duh.

The room was nicely lit was candles and decorated with all that other cliché nonsense that I had to admit was a really good idea to get in the mood.

“I fun,” he wrapped his arms around me dropping a kiss to lips before trailing them down my neck.
“Oh I know you can be,” I sighed, “but first,” I pulled away and grabbed my bag.
“What?” he frowned.
“I want to have a shower first,” I bent down and reached into my bag.
“Or no,” I could feel the heat from his body as he stepped close behind me.
“Evgeni,” I warned.
“Ok,” he pulled back, “food?”
“Yes food sounds good.”

I left him standing in the middle of the hotel room while a took a shower to relax. We had been walking around all day enjoying lunch and the sights one last time and I was rather exhausted but I knew I wanted this.

"How about," I walked out of the bathroom to see him lying on the bed playing with his phone.
"Huh?" He looked up with a dumb founded expression on his face.
"We skip the food," I walked over the bed and climb into his lap, "after all we had a late lunch."
"You..." He looked me up and down before setting his hands on my thighs.
"You like?" I asked looking down at his jersey as it drowned me.
"Love," he pulled me forward into his lap and kissed me hard on the lips.

I kind of just let my body go on autopilot as his hands set on my waist, his thumbs stroking my hipbone. I loved how much care he took but me I just wanted him out of his clothes.

"Sit up," I pulled him away from the headboard and yanked his shirt off but he was quick to pull me back and continued to kiss me.

I was on top and I needed to take back some of the control at least for now.

I set his hands back on my hips and began kissing him letting my lips trail down his neck.

"Ayren," he groaned pushing his hips up.
"Yes?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and latched back onto his lips trying to hide the moan that was about to come out of my mouth.

He smiled devishly as it still found its way out.
"Shut up," I ground my hips down into his to get one back on him and smiled in success.

Having this kind if control was amazing. He was still pleasing me with his touch that was so gentle and loving but at the same time I was making his shake apart underneath me.

Each breath turned into a whine and with every move of our hips we needed it more and more.

Everything became rushed as we pulled the rest of our clothing off and when he grabbed the jersey he looked at it sadly as if he was saying goodbye to it before tossing it somewhere. I would have been ok with wearing it if that was the kind of thing that turned him on but he was more than happy when he discovered I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Beautiful," his eyes took in the sight of me in front of him and I couldn't help but blush, "so beautiful," he grabbed my chin and pulled me to him.

He pressed his face into my shoulder as he lowered me down onto him. I sank into his lap easily enjoying every feeling of just him inside me.

I stayed still for a moment needing to get used to his size. Evgeni was mouthing at my neck, his hands sliding up and down my back keeping me to him.

His movements where slow but determined, his hands moving further down to grab my ass and pull me up.

I gasped into his hair not to sure I was ready to move but went with it none the less.

He moaned as he picked up the pace pumping his hips under me. I had to hold onto his shoulders, let my fingers dig into his skin hoping to mark him and match the hickey forming on his neck so he would remember this because I knew I would.

He was mumbling something in russian, repeating it over and over and I wish I knew what he was saying.

He was too far gone though to say anything in English as I matched him thrust for thrust, rocking harder each time.

His lips latched onto my neck and began to sucking and nipping at my skin. I groaned, eyes falling shit before pulling my neck away and thrusting my hips down onto his.

I could feel my orgasm building and I was out to chase it, dying for the feeling with him inside me.

Evgeni growled into my mouth as I kissed him and wrapped his arm possessively around me, squeezing me tightly as he bucked under me.

I tried to pull back for control but I couldn't. Not because of Evgeni's arms around me but because I was crashing, my orgasm taking over as I collapsed on top of him.

Evgeni growled as he began to twitch inside. His hands latched onto my hips and forced me down into his lap as he came inside me and bit my neck trying to suppress the moan coming from his lips.

My mind was completely mashed and I couldn't think straight as I finally mustered up the energy to sit up.

"That was amazing," I rested my head on his forehead.
"Mmm," his eyes were still squeezed shut as he caught his breath.

I was exhausted through and he clearly was to not being able to say much. We settled down in bed under the covers to keep warm and I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now.

"I am going to miss you," I traced his jaw as we laid there staring at each other in the dark, the moonlight being enough to see his features.
"Miss too, not want say goodbye," he sounded genuinely sad.
"Neither do I," I shuddered as he dragged his finger up my spine.

I didn't know if I would be able to get the voice to say goodbye to him and stupidly gave him an option, "you could leave if you wanted, that way this is goodbye," I kissed his lips ever so softly, "But at least wait until I fall asleep."