Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

The note

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes, were Mr. Miller staring down at me, with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Why the fucking hell are you in my bedroom?" I asked, my voice hoarse. I attempted on rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and glared up at him. "I- what? You're sleeping at work, Fuentes." Mr. Miller looked like as he was about to burst into laughter. I sat up and looked around, and I realized that I had, in fact, fell asleep at work. "Shit. Sorry." I muttered. Being yelled at by my boss is the last thing I need right now. I haven't gotten any sleep at all in 3 whole fucking days because of this goddamn job. "Don't let it happen again, Fuentes." He spat, literally, and walked off. "Fucking fatass jacklefuck." I said to myself under my breath. Now, I wouldn't say that I hate my boss. Just that if he were to get hit by a train, I would be driving that train. "Choo Choo motherfucker." I whispered, and laughed quietly at how ridiculous I was being. I guess I'm just overly tired.

I must've fell asleep again. I woke up because something hit me in the head and I quickly sat up and rubbed the spot on my head where what seemed to be a book or something like that had hit me. "Ow." I mumbled, and looked up. Oh joy, Tony. You see, I met Tony at a gas station on the way to Mississippi when I was moving here. We were reaching out to grab the exact same muffin and we ended up laughing our asses off because the whole scene was just so cliché . We connected right away, and instantly became best friends. Tony basically knows me better than I do, and he was the one who got me this job at the library. I still believe that he only did it to mock me and my hatred for libraries. So I kinda hate him a little for that.

"Dude, don't sleep at work. You'll get yourself fired!" Tony laughed, and hit me in the head once again, with the same book he hit me with before. "Maybe that's the plan." I mumbled and grabbed the book from him. "That motherfucking hurt you jerk." I said as quietly as I could. I mean, we were at the library. And talking too loudly could get me fired too. Tony grinned and held his car-keys up for me to see. "KFC?" He whispered. "KFC." I replied, grinning, and hopped over my desk to follow him out to his car.

"I mean, I guess the teachers aren't that bad but the fucking students man, the fucking students." Tony kept rambling on about how school has been for him, while stuffing his mouth full of nuggets. Sometimes I wonder if he was raised by fucking monkeys. Tony hadn't gone to school in 2 years, he dropped out when he was a sophomore. But I made him, kind of forced him, to go back to school this year. Apparently, he hates it so far. "No but seriously, those people are some fucking goosefucks." Tony laughed, his mouth still full of food. I just nodded until realization hit me- "What did you say?" I asked. "Those people are some fucking goosefucks?" Tony looked at me, confusion written all over his face. He had this, do-you-not-understand-english-look. "Goosefucks?" I burst out laughing, and Tony did the same. That's kinda how we spent our day. Talking about nothing really, while eating nuggets or driving around.

Around 5pm, when normally work was over for me, I went to grab a coffee from Fresh Pot, the local coffee shop. Yup, the name is awesome. And I thought it was a place they sold pot too. But apparently, its a coffee shop. And I cant say Im not happy about that. I dont function without coffee. When I wake up, and after work, I need to drink coffee or else I get all grumpy. And thats why Tony bought me a 'coffee-card'. I can basically get my coffee at Fresh Pot for free. Whatever.

Now, walking home alone in the dark when there's a 30 minute walk, is not really my favorite thing to do. I honestly do not know why I haven't bought myself a car yet, nor do I know why I didn't make Tony pick me up. I guess I needed the walk though. But couldn't I have gone for a walk when its sunny and pretty outside? Instead of dark and cold? Apparently not.

As I was walking, kinda lost in my own track of thoughts, I heard footsteps behind me. A little startled, I turned around slightly to see if there was anything there. All I could make out in the dark was a dark shadow following a few meters behind me. My paranoia got the best of me and I started walking faster. As fast as I could, without running, anyway. 3 minutes from my house and I think I lost him, her, it. I turned around to check if there was anyone there but sure enough, there wasn't. I must've lost whoever it was following me. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I turned around and stared right into two piercing blue eyes. "Holy fuck, don't kill me!" I screamed, and covered my face with my hands. Reflex. My body was shaking, and my eyes were watering up. I was seriously scared out of my mind.
"I'm not going to hurt you." The stranger spoke softly, and I looked up carefully to meet his eyes. He was smiling a little, and staring at me. He had black hair, not too long but not too short. He was skinny, and small. But I was still shorter than him. He had a couple of tattoo's on his arm, but he looked somewhat friendly. Despite the fact that he was following me home. He reached out his arm, and I immediately thought he was going to grab me and kidnap me, so I flinched away. I looked down and saw that he was holding a little, folded piece of paper. I looked up at his face, and he was smiling softly. I took the piece of paper out of his hand, and was startled again as he suddenly started running towards where we came from. "What the actual fuck?" I muttered, as I unfolded the paper...note...whatever.

"Hello.
I saw you at the coffee shop today and I thought you were beautiful.
I hope I get to see you again some day."

No seriously, what the actual fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry if there is any typos whatsoever, but there was some somalian 11 year old or something sitting next to me at the library as I was writing this and he kept sexually assaulting me no joke. He kept touching my tits and kissing my face UGH im not racist but im allowed to be grossed out by that ugh

Anyways, I hope you guys like it! I dont know if this is any good, so feedback would be great. I'll try and update atleast 2-3 times a week. x