Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

Falling in love

I awoke to the smell of bacon and Vic's soft lips pressed against mine. I flickered my eyes open and stared into his brown ones. "Hi." I smiled softly. Vic grinned at me and sat on the edge of the bed as he pushed my bangs out of my eyes. "It's impossible to wake you up, you know. I shook you so hard I thought I'd hurt you, but you didn't even flinch." He chuckled. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Vic patted my shoulder and stood up, "Breakfast is ready." He stated, before making his way to the kitchen, leaving me alone in his room. Normally, when I was alone I would overthink everything, cry and have mental breakdowns. And I used to be alone pretty much all the time, except for when I was singing on the street. But after I met Vic, I didn't feel that way anymore. I felt happy. Really, truly happy. So there was two things in my life that made it all worth it now. Music, and Vic. I didn't notice until I got up and looked in the mirror, that I was smiling. I was smiling at the thought of Vic, and how happy he made me. How he had made me fall harder and harder every day, and in such a short amount of time. "What are you smiling about?" Vic's voice snapped me back to reality. "Uh, huh?" I mumbled awkwardly. I had been standing infront of the mirror grinning like a maniac for God knows how long, and who knows how long Vic had been standing in the door way. "Come on, breakfast!" Vic grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me to the kitchen. We sat down at the kitchen table for once, instead of on the couch in the livingroom. It was nice, we kind of just sat there, eating. I looked out the window and I noticed that the sun hadn't even came up yet. "Wait, what time is it?" I questioned. "6:20 AM" Vic answered with his mouth full of food. "What?" I asked, my eyes wide. That's really fucking early. Too early for my liking, anyway. "I have to go to work today, Kellin. But I wanted to spend some time with you before I left." Vic pouted. I smiled softly at him before stuffing my mouth with bacon. "Wait, where do you work?" I questioned, realizing I had no idea where my boyfriend worked. We had never talked about it, so. "The library." Vic sighed, and got up from his chair. "I gotta go get ready. And by the way, I thought we could go out today. You know, do something else than sitting inside all day watching movies." Vic chuckled, and looked at me questionely. I smiled and nodded happily. "So like, a date?" I winked, feeling like a high school girl who just got asked to go to the library with some cute guy to study. Vic giggled and took my hand, helping me stand up. "Yeah." He smiled and pecked my lips quickly, before turning around and walking to the bathroom to get ready for work.

-----------

Being alone in Vic's apartment was kind of scary. 'Make yourself at home.' Vic had said before leaving for work this morning. So I was allowed to make nachos, use his scary shower and watch TV. But uh, I didn't know how to make nachos, I couldn't remember how to use the shower, and I couldn't find the remote to the TV. So I sat down in the middle of the living room, on the floor, staring at nothing. I sat there for awhile, maybe an hour, before I decided that I had to do something productive while Vic was gone. "I need to take a fucking shower." I muttered to myself, and stood up. I'd just have to figure out how it worked. No big deal.
I made my way to the bathroom, and undressed myself. Not that I had much clothes on anyway, I mean, I was only in my boxers. But I tossed them on the floor, and turned to look in the mirror. I frowned at my reflection, and poked my stomach and thighs. "You sir, you need muscles." I scolded myself. I was really fucking weird when I was alone, but hey, Vic liked me all the same, so it was okay. I turned to figure out this whole shower thing. How hard could it be? Apparently, very fucking hard. Which one of the...knob thingys were I supposed to turn? And which way? I tried the one to the left, but nothing happened no matter what way I turned it. "Then it has to be the other one, knob head." I said to myself, as I went to turn the right one. Water started pouring over me, and I screamed from the top of my lungs. Don't tell me you wouldn't scream if ice cold water suddenly came from nowhere and hit you right in the face. It was freezing. Ok, Kellin. There must be a button here to make the water warmer, right? I mean, it wasn't this cold when I used this last time. Maybe thats what the left thingy was for? Stupid. I turned it as far back as it would, and now it was so hot I nearly cried. I reached out in lightning speed and turned it the other way until the water was luke warm. "Fucking hell, these things." I muttered. My usually pale skin was now burning red, and there was no clean air in the bathroom left, there were steam, and steam only. But atleast I figured out how to turn it on, now I just had to wash my hair...and uh, which one was I supposed to use? Vic had several bottles of different soap types, there were shampoo, conditioner, 'body milk'. What the fuck even was that? I figured it would be better to call Vic and ask him, instead of rubbing the wrong soap in my hair and ending up losing it, or something. When I lived by myself, I only had one type of soap. Nothing complicated, just soap. But Vic, Vic had fucking hundred's of types of soap. I stepped out of the shower, and decided that I didn't need to cover myself up because I was here all alone. I made my way to the bedroom and picked my phone up from the floor where it had landed last night when I was so eager to get my clothes off. Vic took some time to answer his phone, and I was starting to believe he wouldn't pick up at all, until I heard a familiar voice on the other end. "Make it quick." Vic was speaking in a hushed tone, and he was obviously not allowed to talk on the phone at work. "Uh. When I wash my hair, yeah?" I started, and Vic sighed. "Yes?" He urged me to go on, and I smirked to myself because I knew I was slightly annoying him. "Which one of the...soaps am I supposed to use? I don't wanna take the wrong one, and end up losing my hair." I continued, still smirking, although he couldn't see me. Vic sighed again, obviously getting annoyed with me. "Sorry." I muttered, my smirk dissapearing as I realized how pathetic he must think I am. "No, don't be sorry. You're cute, it's fine. Use the shampoo first, and after you've washed it out, you use conditioner. Simple as." Vic sounded happy, but he was still speaking very quietly. Uh duuh, Kellin. He was working at the fucking library. "Okay, shampoo and conditioner. Cool. Got it. Thanks." I said happily. "Bye, Kellin. Be careful." Vic giggled softly, and I couldn't help but giggle myself. I was acting like a 10 year old. "Bye, Vic. I will. Have fun at work." I teased jokingly, and chuckled. "Shut up." Vic laughed, "Bah-bye." He spoke in that tone you usually speak in when you're talking to a 2 year old, and hung up. I made my way to the bathroom again and stepped in the shower. I turned on the right knob, and adjusted the heat with the left knob. Then I took the bottle of shampoo and squeezed some of it into my hand and rubbed it into my hair. I could learn how to do this whole...live in a house thing properly. I just needed some time.

---------

I spent the hours alone writing lyrics and looking for the remote. I couldn't find it though, and I had convinced myself that a monster had eaten it. Or Vic had eaten it. Something or someone must've had eaten it. Because it couldn't just disappear like that. It was bothering the shit out of me, but whatever. So, I passed the time by writing or doodling. There was really not much to do here. I had looked around the apartment, seen all the rooms, although the apartment weren't exactly big. Vic had a guitar, that I found out. And he had lube in his drawer, so that I will definitely take advantage of some time in the near future. Vic also had a computer I found out, but I didn't really know how to use that either so I let it be. Vic had texted me occasionally asking me how I was doing and if I was still alive. I don't really think he trusted me with being alone in his apartment. But to be honest, I wouldn't either. I was actually surprised that I hadn't broken anything or gotten myself killed yet. I was starting to get bored out of my mind though, and there was nothing to do. Like, at all. But to my happiness, the front door opened revealing a...wet and sticky Vic. "What the fuck happened to you?" I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. "Don't fucking laugh. I have a shit boss. And I fell asleep at work and ugh." Vic muttered as he kicked his shoes off and threw his things on the floor. I couldn't stop laughing though, it was a hilarious sight. His hair was sticking to his face, some blue and purple stuff were practically glued to it, and his clothes were soaked. Vic's face was glowing red from anger...or embarrassment, I couldn't be too sure. "Sorry. But you're so adorable." I had calmed down by now, though still chuckling every now and again. "I'm going to take a shower. And then we're going out, okay? And we're never talking about this again." Vic muttered. He was glaring down at his feet the whole time as he made his way to the bathroom. When I heard the bathroom door close, I bursted out laughing to myself. "I can fucking hear you!" Vic yelled from the bathroom, which only made me laugh harder. "Sorry!" I yelled back, still laughing. I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that this was going to be a good day. God, I was so happy.

Vic came into the livingroom grinning wide at me, he was humming and he looked as if he just lost his virginity. "What are you smiling about?" I questioned, repeating what he said to me this morning. Vic shrugged and sat down on the couch beside me. "We're going out now, and we're going to have a good time." He grinned even wider, if that was even possible, and pecked me on the lips. He skipped out of the livingroom, yes, skipped, and grabbed his jacket. "Come on, Kellin!" Vic yelled. I just went along with whatever he had planned. As long as it made him happy, which it obviously did. But before we left, I wanted to have a little fun with him. Vic was waiting in the door way, tapping his foot on the floor. He was probably very energic today, for some reason. I walked over to him, pushed him up against the door and crashed my lips to his. Vic moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. He whimpered as I pulled away to kiss down on his neck. I nibbled at his ear, making him shudder. He had tangled his hands in my hair, and was tugging hard on the ends. "Wh-what the- fuck! Kellin," Vic stuttered in-between moans. I smirked against his skin, and sucked a mark on his neck. I swirled my tongue over to sooth the mark I had left, and pulled away completely. Both me and Vic whimpered quietly at the loss of contact, but I shook it off. "Let's go, then." I smirked, and held the door open for Vic who was practically stumbling out the door, looking grumpy as fuck.

Vic and I had walked to Tony's house, and taken his car. Vic told me that Tony was completely cool with it as long as we didn't crash it, so I just went along with it. Vic was speeding down the road, seeming more than eager to reach our destination. I was starting to doubt if Tony should've trusted Vic with his car. Did he even have a licence? I doubt it. Vic was speeding of, staring blankly at the road, with a frown plastered on his face. "You're too beautiful to frown." I muttered, and looked out the window. Vic glanced at me quickly, giving me a soft smile before looking at the road, frowning again. I just blushed, as always, and looked out the window again. I must've fallen asleep because suddenly I was awoken by Vic trailing kisses down my neck. I sat up completely, and wrapped my arms around Vic so he wouldn't fall. He was basically straddling me in the car seat. "Where are we?" I asked sleepily and let out a yawn. Vic grinned and kissed my forehead before climbing down from my lap and over to the driver side again. "Look." He pointed out the window, and I did as he said. The first thing I laid my eyes on was the shore line. We were parked on a fucking mountain, and the horizon of the ocean was glowing in the sunlight. The water were reflecting the trees, rocks and sunset. The sky was pink, red, orange and slightly blue as the sun was about to go down. It was simply beautiful. I was gaping like a fish and just staring. Vic put his finger on my chin and closed my mouth, "Yeah. Beautiful, isn't it?" He stated more than questioned and sighed happily. I nodded and took his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers with eachother. "It reminds me of you." I said barely audible, and I was almost certain that he didn't hear me until he turned his head, cupped my face in his hands and crashed his lips to mine. "No, I was going to say that." He said breathlessly as he pulled away, but still cupping my face. "It's beautiful. You're beautiful. But you're more beautiful than the sunset, and that says a lot." He was talking in a serious, but soft tone, looking me in the eyes the whole time. His words made my heart flutter, and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest, almost as if it was trying to dig its way out of my body and jump into his hands. I was falling for him, and I was falling hard. I was falling in love for the first time, and honestly, I didn't mind one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kind of long....er than the other chapters?? and I kind of liked this chapter
I was laughing hard while writing this and my feels were going all asdfghyjløjghflkj
but yeah
feedback is gr-EIGHT. that was lame, sorry.
i have a lot of inspiration today so next chapter might be up already later tonight
so enjoy pppppppeople love you