Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

You're too beautiful to frown.

Me and Vic just kind of sat there, staring at the sunset, holding hands, kissing occasionally and talking about everything and nothing. I was gettting bored of conversations and pecks on the lips though. And the sunset was long gone anyways. I cut Vic off mid-sentence by pressing my lips to his, I didn't listen to what he was saying anyway. Something about a brother? Whatever, I was horny and I was impatient as fuck. I pulled away, making him whimper. Smirking at the effect I had on the mexican boy, I straddled him in the car seat and started to trail kisses down his neck. He was tugging at my shirt gently, moaning and panting. I pulled away to help him pull my shirt off, but collided my lips with his neck again as soon as he had tossed my shirt somewhere in the car. Where, I didn't really care. He could've thrown it out the window for all I cared. I just wanted him. Now. I kissed up to Vic's jawline and planted soft kisses all over his face before attacking his lips again. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and parted his lips slightly. Our tongues collided and swirled around eachother, fighting for dominance. Vic's fingers trailed up and down my back, making me shiver. I pulled away quickly to pull his shirt off of him and throw it somewhere in the car. "Ba-Backseat." He gasped and I nodded slightly. We trashed around, colliding heads and everything, but eventually we got in the backseat somehow. I layed him down, with me on top of him and started kissing my way down his torso. "You're. So. Fucking. Beautiful." I whispered in-between kisses. He moaned in response as he tangled his fingers in my hair. I undid the button and zipper on his pants and practically ripped them off him. I wanted him naked. I kissed his inner thighs, while Vic tugged gently at my hair. I wanted to leave no part of him untouched, I wanted to kiss his whole body. He was so perfect. I pulled away for a second to undo my own pants and pull them off. I tossed them away, and bend down to kiss Vic's lips as I grinded hard against him, rubbing our erections together. Vic was moaning uncontrollably as I kept grinding our hips together, creating a friction that I so desperately needed. "God, Ke-Kellin. Tou-touch me, p-please." Vic moaned as he tilted his head back, giving me full access to his neck. I kissed and sucked marks under his ear repeatedly before nibbling on his ear lobe gently, and with the most seductive voice I could manage I whispered "I want to hear you beg." I smirked at the reaction Vic had to that, he shivered and moaned really fucking loud. "Please, pl-please, touch me. Please." He pleaded, the look of desperation in his eyes were enough to get me off alone. I made my way down to his crotch and softly kissed the bulge in his boxers. He groaned and I watched, smirking, as his eyes rolled back and he arched his back. I tugged his boxers down, releasing Vic's throbbing member. I gave it a few flicks of the wrist before taking him in my mouth. Vic was nearly screaming as I bobbed my head up and down repeatedly. I swirled my tongue around the tip a couple of times before letting go of him with light 'pop'. "Wh- what? No, dude, not cool." Vic whimpered and trashed around underneath me. I smirked at him and lowered my head, crashing my lips to his. He arched his back and grinded up against me, desperately wanting to be touched. I trailed my fingers down his torso, stopped right above his dick and started stroking the skin gently. Vic trashed around underneath me, the pleading look in his eyes boring into me. "Do-don't tease." He whispered, as he tilted his head back. I grabbed his member hard, and started flicking my wrist up and down at a fast pace. Vic thrusted in my hand, arching his back as he groaned loudly. His fingers trailed down my exposed body, tugging my boxers down, he grabbed a hold of my throbbing erection right away and flicked his wrist at a pace as fast as me. I leant on my elbowes, attempting on keeping myself from collapsing on Vic. Damn, this boy's handjobs was as if he was an angel of sex sent from heaven. I thrusted into his hand, and soon enough I could feel that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me that I wouldn't last much longer. "I-I'm close." I moaned, and buried my face into Vic's neck. Vic made a humming sound, probably because he couldn't really form any words. But I was guessing he was very close too. I steadied myself over Vic and attacked his lips with mine. I bit down on his bottomlip just as he ran his thumb over the tip of my member. Vic smirked slightly, but his smirk fell quickly because suddenly we were both moaning at the top of our lungs as we came into eachothers hands. I flicked my wrists a couple of times more as Vic came down from his high, but soon collapsed on top of him, seeing as there was only room for one to lie in the backseat.

"I like you a lot." I spoke, my voice muffled by Vic's neck. He ran his hand down my spine, making me shudder, and I could practically feel him grinning against my skin. "I like you a lot too." He replied, and kissed my shoulder. I felt so happy, and that was when I remembered something I had to ask Vic, "Vic?" I croaked, my voice hoarse from moaning and screaming so much. "Mhm?" Vic hummed to show acknowledge. "Where is your parents?" I asked out of curiousity. We had actually never really talked about his parents, or his brother. All I knew was that he had a younger brother, named Michael. Thats it. "San Diego." Vic replied bluntly, I could feel him tense under me, so I sat up and looked at him questiongly. "Why aren't you with them?" I questioned, and trailed my fingers up and down his stomach. "Why does it matter?" Vic spat, glaring at me. Wow, calm down tiger. "Well, I was just asking-" Vic cut me off with a sigh, "Well, stop asking. It's none of your buisness anyway." He sounded really fucking annoyed. I got off of him and climbed to the passenger seat in the front again, gathering my clothes on the way. I pulled my boxers and pants on, not bothering to put on my shirt, and crossed my arms over my chest, glaring out the window. It was dark outside now, and stars were appearing. "Why do you keep getting so angry at me for? Am I doing something wrong?" I muttered, not even looking at him as he too climbed his way to the driverseat in the front of the car again. "You ask stupid questions, and you're intriguing. It annoys me, ok?" Vic snapped, and started the car. I looked at him, and bit my lip to keep me from tears. "I'm sorry." I said barely above a whisper. "I didn't mean to be intriguing. I was just curious." I continued, and looked at Vic expectingly, imagining him glancing my way and smiling that beautiful smile of his as he reassured me that everything was okay. But instead of doing that though, he just mumbled a 'whatever' and glared at the road.
After driving in silence for ten minutes, I couldn't bare it anymore and I figured I had to say something to enlighten the mood and lift the tension. "Uh, I couldn't find the remote earlier today, by the way. So I came to the conclusion that something must've eaten it." I chuckled lightly at the last words, and glanced at Vic. No emotion whatsoever was showing on his face. He had a frown plastered on his face, and I just wanted to kiss that frown right off him. Why was he so angry? I guess there must be something wrong with his parents. But, still, not even I would get that angry. I sighed loudly, and glanced at Vic again. Still frowning, glaring at the road. I groaned quietly and tilted my head back in the seat. "You're too beautiful to frown."I muttered, and looked out the window. Still no reaction was shown, and it felt like I had swallowed a ton of bricks and had been stabbed in the chest. Goddamnit, why was he so angry?
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IF ITS RUSHED, SHORT, WHATSOEVER. IM TIRED, ITS 05:30 IN THE MORNING AND I WANT TO SLEEP BUT I HAD TO WRITE THIS FIRST BECAUSE I COULDN'T SLEEP BEFORE I DID. thank bye feedback is gr8 love you all night