Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

Hospitals and whiskey.

I awoke to the sound of soft sobs, and someone squeezing my hand tight. It was abnormally cold in here, I was freezing. I tried to move, to snuggle deeper into the comfort of my blanket, but I couldn't move. My body was so heavy, along with my eyelids. I tried to open my eyes several times, but nothing. Whoever was sobbing, wasn't Kellin though. Where was he? Did he get up already? It couldn't be more than 6AM, I was still so tired. A faint beeping echoed through the room, annoying the shit out of me. My blanket smelt like medicin, and I had something in my hand. It felt like a needle. Where the fuck was I? And where the fuck was Kellin? I gathered all my strenght, and slowly opened my eyes. It was dark, and I struggled to see anything in the darkness. "Vic!" That was so not Kellin, it sounded like...Mike. I closed my eyes again, my eyes giving up on trying to stay open. I took a deep breath, and snatched my hand to me. "Where's Kellin?" I croaked, my voice hoarse. It felt like I hadn't used it in days, weeks even. "Who?" I opened my eyes again, rubbing them. I soon could make out a person in the dark. Skinny, tall, long hair...Mike. "Mike?" I questioned confused. I looked frantically around the room. The beeping sound was a heart monitor, and there was, in fact, a needle in my left hand. The bed wasn't mine, it was a hospital bed. The walls were white, and there was a little lamp on the plastic table beside me, lighting up the room slightly. "Vic, you're awake!" Mike exclaimed, grinning. He leaned over, pulling me in an awkward hug, seeing as I was stuck in a fucking hospital bed. "What? I just went to bed. Why am I here?" You could say I was utterly confused. Because honestly, I had no idea what was happening, and I had so many questions running around in my head. "Uh...We were driving. I was...driving. We were going to the library, and uh...We got into an argument about something stupid I did, and I didn't keep my eyes on the road and we crashed into...into..a-a truck." Mike was sobbing by now, he was shaking and he had a pained expression on his face. I hated to see my little brother like that. I took his hand, and slowly traced sircles on it with my thumb, attempting to comfort him. I was still confused though. Mike lived in San Diego, and I went to bed last night in my apartment in Mississippi, with Kellin in my arms. Car accident? What the. And where was Kellin? This was all so weird. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." Mike sobbed. "Don't blame yourself, Mike." I muttered. I felt weird. My body was aching, but not from the car accident that I apparently had gotten into. It was because I was scared, frightened. I was confused, and tired, and I wanted to be with Kellin. "Mike..." I whispered at looked up at him to meet his eyes. He nodded as he whiped his eyes, getting rid of the tears. "Am I still in Mississippi?" I asked carefully. Mike gave me a questioning look, and shook his head. "You've never been to Mississippi." He muttered as he stood up from the uncomfortable looking hospital chair and sat down on the edge of my bed. What? I lived there. I fucking lived there, I had a fucking job and a boyfriend and a bestfriend and my fucking life there. What did he mean I had never been there? "What? I live there, Mike." I chuckled lightly at his apparent stupidy. Mike gave me a sad look though, and tugged on the edge of his sleeves, much like Kellin always do when he's nervous. "You've been in a fucking coma for 3 weeks because of me, Vic. We live in San Diego. Don't you remember? You've never been to Mississippi." He said slowly, looking at me carefully. "Excuse you, I live there. I have a fucking apartment, a fucking job and a motherfucking boyfriend there!" I snapped. Mike didn't really think I would believe him, did he? I'm not fucking dumb. "Vic, calm down. Maybe you've been dreaming as you were out." Mike looked at me apologetically and shrugged. "What..." I trailed off, a single tear ran down my cheek. It couldn't be a dream. It was all so real, too real. My mind couldn't just make all of that up, could it? I was in a state of shock, my whole body was shaking and I was just staring at nothing. My vision was going blurry. "What about Kellin..." I whispered, still staring straight ahead. "I don't know who Kellin is, Vic. I'm sorry."

I was let out of the hospital the next day. The doctor had said that 'it's totally normal to dream while in a coma, and the dreams may be very relastic', and that I was lucky to be alive or whatever.I didn't really speak, or do anything at all. I just stared. I thought about the dream, replayed the events in my head over and over again. It seemed so real, it was like real memories. It was like someone had brought me to San Diego while I was sleeping and lied about my whole life not being real. It was like I had lost everything I loved, it felt as if I had lost the love of my life. It was horrible. I still didn't fully believe Mike, though. But I went with it, because I knew that there was no use trying to do anything about it.

Whiskey had become my best friend. I was sitting in my room, the door locked, with a bottle of Jack Daniel's in my hand, half-full. I had chugged down half of it already, and I was feeling kind of...distant and, uh, well, drunk. "Vic? Open the door." Mike was knocking at the door like crazy. I stood up shakily and stumbled my way to the door, unlocking it. Mike opened the door carefully, peeking in as I made my way back to my bed. "Are you okay?" He asked, giving me a concerned look. "Nevurr been betturr." I muttered, slurring my words. Mike eyed me suspicously as he walked over to my bed, sitting on the edge. "Have you been drinking?" He questioned, looking from me to the bottle of whiskey and to me again. "No," I dragged out the 'o', shaking my head. "I haven't been drinking. I still am." I replied, reaching for the bottle on my nightstand. Mike shook his head, sighing, as he shuffled on the bed. "Sharing is caring." He muttered before reaching for the bottle in my hand, grabbing it and taking a sip. I smiled slightly at him, and sighed loudly. "I love you, Mikeyyyyyy." I exclaimed, lying down on my bed, feeling more tired than ever. And before I knew it, both me and Mike fell asleep, curled up in my bed.

"Ah, Vic? Vic, get the fuck up." Mike's voice ringed in my ears, making my head hurt. Or it could be the amount of alchohol I drank last night. I opened my eyes, immediatly regretting it as the bright light blinded me and forced me to close them again. Groaning, I forced my eyes open and sat up, adjusting my eyes to the light. I had a throbbing headache, my whole body was hurting like hell. Oh, how I love hangovers. "Aspirin. Thanks." I muttered, looking up at Mike with tired eyes. He sighed loudly as he got out of bed, making his way to the bathroom. He came back seconds later, with two bottles of water and some Aspirin. I mumbled a 'thanks', took the Aspirin, and chugged the down the whole bottle of water. "I think you should go out today." Mike blurted out suddenly before taking a sip of his water. "What?" I gave him a confused look, standing up and streching. My bones were popping as I arched my back, groaning. "I think you should go out and like, socialize. Take a walk. It would be good for you. Better than spending the day at home alone, being shit bored." He layed a hand on my shoulder and smiled carefully. "Uh huh." I mumbled, shrugging his hand off of me. Going out wasn't too tempting, but I guess it would be good for me. Clearing my mind, and distracting myself from my thoughts. I didn't really think about the dream I had, or anything anymore. Or Kellin. Well, I did. Everything reminded me of this man that my mind had made up as I was in a bloody coma. But, I tried to move on from that and keep living my life. It was hard, though. I truly believed that I had found someone special, someone who made me truly happy, but it was all just a very realistic dream. It was quite depressing, quite fucking depressing.

I decided that a trip to Starbucks wouldn't be too bad, so I took Mikes car and drove there. I sped down the road, although I probably shouldn't, in spite of the fact that I had apparently recently been in a car accident. But I couldn't care less at the moment. I wanted coffee. Now. So like I said, I was speeding down the road, not giving a single fuck about anything. I reached my destination, and soon enough I was walking in the doors of the beautiful Coffee Shop, Starbucks. I ordered my latte before finding a seat and sitting down. Sighing, I pulled out my phone and checked Facebook. Nothing was really happening, so I ended up scrolling down my news feed while silently judging everyone on there. "I have a latte for Vic!" The lady behind the counted yelled out, a little too loud for my liking. I swear, everyone in the God damn shop could probably hear her. I got my latte, and sat down again, taking a sip as I tried to shut out all of my thoughts. The weather was quite nice, it was raining. Not much, but a little. I liked the rain a lot, it was nice. I don't know how long I was sitting there, staring out the window at the rain and not really thinking about anything. My coffee was atleast empty, but I was still sipping at it, as if I was pretending that there still were coffee in my cup. I just didn't quite register it. I did think about it for a brief second, before letting the thought go and let my mind wander off whereever it wanted. I was just mainly thinking about the rain, wondering about this and that. "Uh, excuse me," It took me a couple of seconds to register that someone was sitting down on the chair on the opposite side of my table, talking to me. I snapped my head up and looked at the person in front me. He looked oddly familiar with his black, not too long, not too short hair, and his pale skin. He had a soft smile on his slightly pink lips. I looked up at his eyes and that is when it came to me, he looked just like Kellin in my dream. "Do I know you from anywhere? You look very, very familiar." He smiled, while scratching his neck. I looked him up and down. One thing I took notice of though, was his coffee. It was a mocca, topped with cream, the exact same whom Kellin drank in my dream. I got this deja vu feeling, and I couldn't help but smile slightly at him, taking a sip of my coffee who I just now really noticed that was empty. "Umh, I don't know. Maybe. What's your name?" I questioned. "Kellin." He stated, reaching his hand out for me to shake. "Kellin Quinn." He smiled at me. His voice, his face, hell, his appearance was just like I remembered it from my dream. Call me crazy and drag me backwards into a mailbox, I swear I had been dreaming of this guy while in a coma. "Vic Fuentes." I grinned back at him, shaking his hand politely. "Hm." Kellin looked me up and down, as if he were looking for something. "That sounded familiar." He muttered, and took a sip of his coffee.

I talked to Kellin all day. We sat there for hours and hours on end, talking about everything. My stomach was filled with butterflies, my heart was fluttering and I swear, I was blushing for 5 hours straight. I felt so happy again. This was my Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SORRY
i feeel shitty and stuff
idk if its bc im insecure or what i actually worked really hard on this i tried to not make it rushed and i worked on it for days but i just im not happy
idk im so sorry if you think this is shitty it might be because its 1 am that i feel so insecure but i dont know
this was last chapter though little plot twists are cool
ive been planning on having this end on a fic ever since i started reading fanfiction idk so ye
idk idk idk idk im sorry buT im putting up a new one that i will work MUCH harder on i swear ill do my very very very best
ill come back with further information hehe i havent started writing it yet though but it will be up in the near near very near future
i just have to sort some of my shit out bc im having a kind of tough time at the moment
so thank you guys for sticking with me this whole time and i love you and thanks for your feedback and recs and everything i really really appreciate it and i hope you havent given up on me because this love will be much needed in the future thANK YOU bye

btw you guys can go follow me on tumblr or talk to me or whatever
mikes-nipples.tumblr.com
thank