Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

Little x's and o's

After 20 minutes of practically laying in the comfortable chair at Fresh Pot and thinking about my life, I called Tony and made him pick me up. He offered me to stay the night at his place, and of course I didn’t decline such an offer. Me and Tony always had a blast when I stayed the night at his. He was a good cook too, and we had this ‘thing’, that whenever I stayed the night he would make Enchiladas. Oh, his enchiladas are the best enchiladas in the whole wide world. But today I just didn’t feel like eating, no matter how good his enchiladas are. Thoughts of Kellin occupied my mind, and I didn’t want any food whatsoever. I wanted to see Kellin again.

“Eat up.” Tony commanded once again, pushing the plate in front of me. “Nuhuh.” I mumbled and shook my head. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared down at the plate Tony had pushed in front of me. Tony sighed, obviously annoyed with me and my childish behavior. “The fuck has gotten into you, man? Usually you would’ve stuffed your fucking face full the second I sat the plate in front of you.” I didn’t answer him; I just kept glaring at the food. “Are you sick?” Tony asked suddenly sounding less annoyed and more concerned. I shook my head again and sighed. “Food is just stupid.” I pouted. Tony gave me a not-so-amused look, and sat down beside me. I chuckled lightly, suddenly realizing how childish I was acting. “Sorry.” I muttered, and sighed once again. “What’s wrong, man?” Tony asked softly and placed a hand on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through my hair and once again, I sighed. “Stop sighing, if I didn’t know better I would’ve thought you had an asthma attack.” Tony chuckled. I smiled slightly, but my face dropped immediately again. “I just can’t get him out of my head.” I exclaimed, and ran my fingers through my hair again. Tony’s face suddenly lit up and he started bouncing up and down on the couch like he was some high school girl whose friend just confessed she was in love with some new boy. “Who?” He asked excitedly. I shot him a glare and he seemed to understand my unspoken words. His excited expression soon turned into a serious one. I groaned and put my head in my hands. “Kellin.” I replied, kind of annoyed. Not with Tony, or Kellin. But with the fact that I couldn’t get Kellin out of my head and now I had to talk to Tony about him too. “What?” Tony asked confused. “He, well, I- I don’t know why I jus-“ Tony cut me off, “Who the black fucking hell is Kelly?” I glared at him and he looked at me questioningly. “Kellin!” I yelled, a bit annoyed, a bit over-dramatic, and a little bit frustrated. I told Tony the whole story, from when Kellin followed me home in the dark to earlier that day when he ran out of Fresh Pot and mumbled things to himself under his breath all of a sudden. And everything in between. Tony’s facial-expression went from confused, to understanding, to freaked out. “Damn, is he insane or something?” Tony asked once I was finished. I sighed frustrated and clenched my fists. “I don’t know. All I know is that he is a street-musician, he’s kinda creepy, his singing is amazing, and he’s beautiful.” I replied. “And we have the same taste in music. “ I added, flailing my arms everywhere as I explained. Tony stared at me, his eyes running up and down my body, then studying my face. I stared back at him questioningly. Suddenly Tony looked me in the eyes and patted my head. “Go for it.” He grinned. “What?” I had to know if I heard him right. “Well, although you don’t really know him, you obviously like him a lot. And so what if he’s a little crazy, I’m sure that won’t matter in some time. So, go for it.” Tony explained. I grinned at him, and he patted my head again and stood up. “Well, my precious enchiladas have gotten cold by now so…Taco Bell?” He questioned. I groaned in response and nodded slightly, although he was turned with his back to me and couldn’t see me. “Okay then, Taco Bell it is.” He stated.

We spent the night eating tacos and watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Star Wars. Tony tried to help me finding Kellin on Facebook, but we came to the conclusion that he didn’t have one. So, Tony found his number for me instead. I made a mental note to the text him in the morning. And that’s what I did.

To Kellin: Hey, it’s Vic. Are you okay?

He replied straight away. I didn’t really expect a reply that fast at 8 in the morning. To be honest I didn’t expect a reply at all.

From Kellin: Hey! Yeah, I’m okay. Sorry about last night…I just forgot the time, and I had to be somewhere. Wanna hang out today? xo

I smiled as I read the text. He was so adorable, even his texts were cute. With little x’s and o’s. I made an ‘aw’ sound and Tony’s head snapped up to look at me. He raised his eyebrows and smirked at me. I flipped him off and looked back down at my phone to reply to him.

To Kellin: Yeah, I’d love to. Fresh Pot at 11am? :) x

From Kellin: I’ll be there. xo

I smiled as I put my phone back into my pocket and sat up on the couch. I stretched and let out a yawn. I couldn’t wait to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Already writing next chapter, it will be up tonight x feedback equals great and i love you all