Status: Completed.

Love of Two is One

It's 3-***ing-AM.

I woke up to the sound of feet shuffling and Kellin muttering things under his breath. "What are you doing?" I mumbled sleepily, I hadn't even bothered to open my eyes. I was so tired. Kellin muttered something that sounded like "They need help," And then I heard the sound of my beedroom door opening and closing. This woke me up completely. I jumped out of bed, and checked the time as I rushed out of my room. Fucking 03:05 in the morning. Why, Kellin? Why?

Kellin was nowhere to be found in my apartment so I decided to go outside and check, and yup, there he was. He was sitting in the backyard, in only his boxers and he was...digging? I walked up to where he was sitting and sat down beside him. I'm assuming he was attempting on digging a hole in the ground, with his hands. Damn, what the actual fuck? "Kellin..." I whispered and reached my arm out to rub his back. He flinched at my touch, but he didn't really pay attention to me. He just kept muttering things under his breath that I couldn't quite make out. "Kellin, it's 3-fucking-AM, come with me inside again and go to sleep." I tried to talk some sense into him, but it didn't seem to work. "Come on, Kellin." I attempted on grabbing his wrist and pull him up but he flinched away, "No!" He screamed. "They need help! I need to help them!" Kellin scooped away from me on the ground and kept digging, faster now. He was shaking and on the verge of tears. I couldn't stand seeing him like this. "Who needs help, Kellin?" I tried to be understanding and talk as softly as I could, to calm him down. It didn't work though, cause tears started spilling from his eyes and he was sobbing uncontrollably. I figured that he must have some kind of mental illness. And that must be why he left so quickly that day at Fresh Pot. And that must also mean that he has some kind of medicine for this kind of...what? Seizure? I don't know. "Kellin, where do you live?" I asked him as softly as I could. "They're going to die if I don't help them." Kellin sobbed. He wouldn't stop digging, and I'll admit, I was getting really fucking scared. "Kellin, where do you live?" I tried again, a little sterner this time. Kellin just shook his head, "Dont you understand, Victor? I can't let them die." I sighed, getting kind of frustrated with him now. Kellin kept sobbing and digging, muttering things like "I'll help you" and "No" over and over again. I grabbed hold of Kellin's wrist, as tight as I could without leaving bruises and spun him around to face me. Kellin struggled against my grip but gave up after about a minute. His face was pale as snow, and his eyes were bloodshot. His bottomlip was quivering and he was shaking terribly. "Kellin." I started. "Where do you live?" Kellin's eyes widened at the question, as if he just realized something. And he then started sobbing harder. I tilted his chin up so his eyes met mine. I sighed and wiped away his tears, "Kellin." Kellin looked over his shoulder at where he had been digging and then back to me, before answering, "Y-you know where To-TomBigBee is?" Kellin questioned shakily. "The forest?" I questioned back, kind of confused. He lives in the forest? "Ye-yeah. That shed, in that...that thi-ingy." So, a shed in the forest. I don't even know how I'm supposed to react to that. Kellin was a mess right now, he was sobbing and shaking and he still rambled about someone needing help. He had some explaining to do later though. Or...tomorrow.

I called Tony and made him drive to that shed and look for something that looked like medicine of any kind. I carried Kellin bridal style inside and put him on the couch, he was shaking so much he couldn't even walk properly. I rubbed his back and just held him as he was sobbing and crying and screaming. Despite that he was kind of, I dont know, crazy. He was still oh-so-very-mother-fucking-beautiful. He struggled against me occasionally, saying he needed to 'help them'. But I just kissed his forehead and ssh'ed him. Goddamnit, this boy.

Tony arrived with two containers of pills 15 minutes later. He was confused as fuck about the whole situation, but didn't ask. I bet he'll call me in the morning though, and ask me what the fuck this was all about. I know I would. The note-thingy who was sat on the containers said 'Kellin Quinn Bostwick. For hallucinations/panic attacks. 1 in the morning and 1 before bed.' I made Kellin take both, since I didn't really know which of them he was supposed to take in circumstanses like this. But 20 minutes later, Kellin calmed down completely.
"Kellin?" I whispered softly. He made a humming sound to show that he was listening, "Can we go to bed now?" I asked hesitantly. Kellin made the same humming sound again, and got up. I took his hand and we made our way to my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is much shorter than it should be but im ill
nest chapter will probably be up tonight or tomorrow morning
this chapter should've been longer but im just so sleepy i need to sleep and then write more okay
im sorry stick with me ok dont give up on me thank
x