Status: Completely Rewritten!

All the Marks

Blake Finney

Emily pulled up her skirt, swaying her hips back and forth as it slid up her legs. Next to her, Blake Finney laid on the desk top, buttoning his trousers. Turning away from the boy, Emily headed toward the door.

“Don’t I get a goodbye kiss?”

Emily turned around, staring at the Hufflepuff in all his half-naked glory. His chiseled chest heaved up and down, as he was still catching his breath after their heated encounter.

“Maybe next time,” Emily scoffed, throwing her hair back and heading out of the deserted classroom.
She ran her long, hair through her fingers, attempting to straighten up her curly hair. Her black Mary-Jane’s clicked along the stone floor as she made her way to the Great Hall.

When the doors flew open, no one stopped to stare at her, and none of the conversations switched to whispers about what Emily Prentiss had been doing just moments before entering the room. As far as she knew, Emily’s sexual escapades still remained one of Hogwarts’ best kept secrets.

Emily made her way over to the Gryffindor table and sat down between Neville Longbottom and Seamus Finnegan. Across from her, Dean Thomas raised his eyebrow at her as he shoved a bread roll into his mouth.

“Emily, you’re late again.”

“Well hello to you to, Dean,” Emily replied, smirking at her friend.

“Don’t ignore the question,” Dean said, flicking a bit of his mashed potatoes at her face.
Emily’s mouth dropped open and she glared at Dean.

Seamus reached over and wiped the mess off her face. “There. Problem solved, once again, by the infamous Seamus Finnegan.”

Emily glared at him as well, and he smiled back. “Now wipe that look off your face or it will get stuck that way, and we don’t want that horrid face to get any worse.”

Emily punched his arm as Dean joined him in laughing at the poorly made joke.

“Oh, come on, you know I was just messing with you,” Seamus said, rubbing the spot lightly.

Placing her hand on Dean’s shoulder, Ginny Weasley approached the group. Her red hair was pin straight and hit just above her shoulder. She flipped it back as a small smile fell across her face.

“Who are you picking on now, Seamus?” Ginny asked, putting her free hand on her hip.

Dean looked up at his girlfriend, smiling, and pulled her in for a quick kiss. Astrid McClain scooted further away from Dean so Ginny could sit next to him. With his arms placed gently over her shoulder, he pulled her closer to him.

After placing another kiss on Dean’s cheek, Ginny turned to the group.

“Ron and Harry are planning a pick-up game of quidditch and everyone in Gryffindor is invited. It’s tonight at 7. If you guys aren’t busy, you should go. You don’t have to play unless you want to. Most of us girls are just going to watch.”

Ginny looked at each of them, smiling. She was always so nice to everyone, the perfect girl to balance out Dean’s mean streak.

“Oh, I’ll definitely be there. It’s about time I get a chance to show off my flying skills instead of always having to watch in the stands.”

“Seamus, you have no flying skills.” Dean laughed.

Chuckling, Emily stood up from the table. She pulled a roll from Seamus’s plate, and turned away from the group.

“Where you going, Em?” Neville asked, as Emily began stepping away from the table.

Emily turned to him, but continued walking backwards. “I’ve just got a bit of studying to do. It shouldn’t take long.”

“Alright, wanna meet at 7 to head to the pitch?”

Nodding her head, Emily smiled at the boy, before stepping out into the hallway.

The door closed behind her, just as the bell tower chimed six. Emily had an hour until she had to meet the boys at the quidditch pitch and an hour was certainly enough time to finish up her business with Luke Abbot and even change into something more comfortable.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited to get this posted again(:
I've done a bit of rewriting so I hope everyone enjoys the changes!