Status: Hey guys , just so you should know I also have an account on deviantart.com so if you ever wanna look at some cool art, look up LeonDesdichard on deviantart.com

Seeley Is 17 Again!

Get Me Out Of This

School! Really Angela, no I'm not going." Booth stated stubbornly. "not even if I let you have my 1967 Mustang Shelby GT 500 to drive to school?" Hodgins asked trying and succeeding at bribing Booth. Yeah sure I'll go, do I get to keep it?" booth asked questioningly. "as long as you never ever scratch it, harm it, or crash it then yeah."

After they had dropped off angela and bones then both hodgins and booth began to drive off towards his own fathers home. Booth was trying very hard to not be nervous, but this was a near impossible feat due to the fact that Booth's own father had abused him and tried to abuse Jared when he was younger. "Hey booth are you okay?" hodgins asked from the drivers side of the mustang, hodgins had wanted to drive it one last time before giving it up. Yeah just thinking how lucky I am that my last driver's license photo was when I was 17 years old is all," booth said to hodgins laughing.

"yeah that is lucky, booth," Hodgin's responded with a loud chuckle towards the seventeen year old.