Status: Hey guys , just so you should know I also have an account on deviantart.com so if you ever wanna look at some cool art, look up LeonDesdichard on deviantart.com

Seeley Is 17 Again!

Talking To His Younger Older Brother

Seeley Booth's P.O.V.

" I give dad a day until he starts abusing both me and the drink," Booth thought to himself as well as if his father still kept the bourbon and liquor in the same place. These thoughts were interrupted when Booth heard his cell phone begin to ring. Immediately Booth answered his cell phone so that it wouldn't wake up his father. The threat that his father had made earlier had not been one to be taken so lightly.

" If I even hear or see any sign of you after 11:30 at night then you'll be in for it," Jackson Booth had told his son. Even if Booth had learned defense maneuvers from the FBI training regimen, he still didn't want to risk it. For in this body he felt like a fish out of water, due to the raging hormones that had vanished years ago as well as that he hadn't been in this body in basically ten years.

The voice that Booth heard upon answering his cell was not the first voice that he had been expecting to hear.

"Booth!" the voice of his younger brother Jared yelled out nearly bursting his ear drum in the process. "Shh, Jared, I can hear you, there's no need to yell," Booth whispered through the phone to Jared.

"Booth? Is that really you?" his brother asked and then without awaiting an answer continued on to say.

"Are you okay, is what Director Cullen told me the truth or is this just some type of prank?" Jared asked all in one breath which caused Booth to nearly yell out.

To yell out "yeah it's true Jared, and you'd never—" Booth attempted to say but was cut off yet again by his baby brother.

"Booth where are you?"

Tell me so that I can come get you,

You're not in some foster home are you?" Jared babbled on until Booth not remembering his father's threat yelled out,

"JARED JUST LISTEN!"

"all right Booth I'm all ears," his younger brother answered calmly. Then Booth as quickly as possible told his brother for having remembered his father's earlier threat from that night.

" no I'm not in foster care, but it's just about as bad as an orphanage without any food, guess where I am Jare?" Booth asked Jared completely sure that he would know the answer.

" No Booth you're not there, no, I'm coming to get you right now," Jared stated both as seriously and as angrily as Booth had ever heard him talk. " Jared no, because if you do then they'll arrest you for, kidnapping,".

"wait why?" Jared asked angrily slamming on the brakes from what Booth could hear in the background causing drivers around him to become angry. "Jared please don't cause a wreck," Booth said irritably before hearing a slight crash downstairs, and it was near the staircase.

" I'll tell you later, Jare I gotta go before the old man realizes I'm awake," Booth said quickly and then hung up just mere seconds before none other than Jackson Booth slammed his bedroom door open.

The main thing that Booth noticed though was not the crack in the wall, but that Jackson Booth was both angry, and obviously blind drunk…

TO BE CONTINUED …

!PLEASE REVIEW!