Status: Hey guys , just so you should know I also have an account on deviantart.com so if you ever wanna look at some cool art, look up LeonDesdichard on deviantart.com

Seeley Is 17 Again!

Worries From Brennan

TEMPERANCE'S P.O.V

Brennan woke up to the sound of both loud and even annoying music playing down the hall. It was the day before she was meant to begin attending Lincoln High School, she herself desperately hoped inside that no one would figure out Booth's relation to John Wilkes Booth.

For if either any classmate or even any other teacher managed to figure this very small fact out then everyone would surely attempt towards either making fun of or even humiliating Booth.

Which Booth did not and would never in his life or even after his own death deserve in any way in the slightest, most of all Brennan truly hoped.

Hoped that her partner and own best friend was both ok and alright, mainly due to the fact that he hadn't seemed all too willing to head towards his own fathers' house with Doctor Jack Hodgins.

Hopefully he was alright, hopefully he was ok, if Booth wasn't okay, if he wasn't alright, well she couldn't even think of what she would do if this happened.

Mainly due to the fact that F.B.I. Agent Seeley Joseph Booth did not in any way shape or form deserve to be either beaten, bullied, or even made fun of.

sorry that this chapter is so short

please review!