Status: Hey guys , just so you should know I also have an account on deviantart.com so if you ever wanna look at some cool art, look up LeonDesdichard on deviantart.com

Seeley Is 17 Again!

1. Seventeen Again

As agent Seeley booth got out of bed this morning he had a hunch that this would be one of those " interesting" days , which most of the time 9 times out of 10 ended up being an " interesting" week, one which would end up with him wishing that he had just chosen to stay in bed, instead of getting out of it. Well there was one particular day out of some of the many " interesting" days that Booth had had when nothing had seemed to go right, especially when he had had to take a cab to the Jeffersonian which had cost him almost $60.00 right there, unfortunately booth would later have to explain to Bones about why the both of them weren't taking his black SUV standard FBI issued car today and about why they would be taking Brennan's extremely nice sports car to a crime scene. But we're getting ahead of ourselves, first we should talk about the misfortunes that befell Agent Seeley even before both Brennan and himself had headed to the crime scene.

The first thing that had happened was that Booth upon his entrance into the Jeffersonian had been soaked to the skin by some unknown liquid which had been classified as "nothing to worry about" by the Jeffersonian team, but Booth had said that it had smelled funny. Then after heading to the bathroom to rinse himself off he had looked into the mirror, Seeley that is, to see the spitting image of himself at the age of 17. Then Booth realized something that was shocking, this image in the mirror moved when he moved, then suddenly he realized immediately that… this was him, so all of a sudden booth let out a scream, and no it wasn't a girly scream but a loud yell that caused all men to come running towards the bathroom.

Well Hodgins had entered the bathroom to see a kid of about 17-years old drenched in the substance that Booth had been covered in earlier, but Hodgins with his superstition theories believed immediately that it was Booth. For all of the evidence pointed to the fact that it had to be Booth, first of all this 17 year old was wearing the exact same thing that booth had been wearing when booth had gone to the bathroom in an attempt to get cleaned off , after mentioning something about not wanting to spend almost 60.00 more dollars to go back to his apartment to get a clean suit. Then there was the fact that the older booth wasn't in the bathroom but yet there was a 17 year old about Booth's height with the same brown eyes and look about him that Booth had. Also there was the last and most confirming fact that almost undoubtedly proved that this was Special Agent Seeley Booth. This "kid" had Agent Booth's FBI credentials in the back pocket of his black slacks, was wearing a pair of unique socks, and also had a thin tie on that which was decorated with three dice and some poker chips that which adorned it.