Status: Working

The Mexican Ninja Turtle

A Shy Disguise

I'm the last one in line, of course. By the time I get up there all they'll want to do is go back to the bus and party. Shit.

I scan the line in front of me, watching the giddy fifteen year olds scream hysterically to meet they're favorite band. This is going to be hell waiting behind all these kids.

I struggle internally about leaving and decide to stay. Hell, I paid $25 to meet these crazy Mexicans that call themselves Pierce The Veil.

As the line inched forward I hear more screams of "Oh my God, Vic, you're like, so hot!" And shit like that. Totally forgetting every other member of the group like they were nothing. I swear, someday I'll just punch one of those little bitches.

I finally got up to the quartet after about an hour. The first seat at the table was occupied by a jittery ball of spiky hair and smiles. Jaime.

"Hey, how's it goin?" He greeted me.

"Not bad considering the line haha. You were great by the way, I love the baseline in Hell Above. It's so rad." I return, fan girling a bit.

"Thanks," he replied with a warm smile, " What's your name?"

"Lizzy." I reply as he signs my photo.

"Thanks for coming out tonight." He said as he hugged me.

"Oh my Gawwd HiMe! You are so slow. Must you flirt with every girl that walks up here?" I hear Mike's groaning beside me and turn my attention to him.

"Well if it isn't WhiskeyHands himself." I start coolly.

"In the flesh" he responds with a grin and a hug. "So, Lizzy, right?"

"Yep, that's me,"

"Lizzy, stay brutal. Love MikeyWhiskeyHands" he recited as he sloppily wrote on the photo.

"Haha, thanks Mike."

"Way to bring up the rear, haha. I'm Vic, but you probably are going to start crying any minute because 'you're finally meeting your hero'" he said with a chuckle as he scribbled onto the glossy paper.

"Oh my Gosh! It's Vic! I can't believe it, I'm finally meeting my idol! Ahhhhhh!" I mimicked almost every girl in line that night spot on, earning laughs from the guys.

"Well it's good to see that someone actually listens to the music and doesn't just like us for my looks." He said flipping his hair.

"Oh no you didn't guurl! It ain't just your looks gettin dem chicks up in hurr!" Jaime chimed in with his ghetto girl impression as a loud playful argument broke out between them of who is the prettiest.

"Hi." I turn to the small greeting and see a scrawny guy covered in tattoos with a small braid coming from behind his right ear. A padowan braid. Tony.

"Hey! I love all of your riffs, they're sick."

"Thanks, I try really hard to make all of them as good as they can be." He said with a smile.
We chatted for a good twenty minutes as the other three continued to talk amongst themselves, not noticing that I was still here talking to their guitarist.

"I know we just met, but, I was wondering if you might want to come hang out on the bus with me since These three seem oblivious to us." He said rolling his eyes at his band mates.

"I. Uh, yeah. Sure, I mean, I'd love to." I stumbled over my words. Was this really happening?

"Cool." He replied, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together as he walked me out to their bus. He typed a pass code into the dial pad on the door and it unlocked. He led me in and locked the door behind us.

"Fan girls are crazy." He said, reassuring me about his actions.

We sat on the couch, talking about nothing in particular. As our conversation died down I noticed him inching closer to my face. I felt my breathing catch in my chest as I comprehended what was happening. Woah.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfic and it was meant to be a one shot so it will be pretty short. Maybe only one more chapter. But I will post more stories that actually have plot to them.

Subscribe and Recommend please

~Drella Mae <3