Scream, Aim, Fire

Final End

***4 Months Later***

Brittney's P.O.V.

Well four month's have passed and everything has been great. I had the baby not too long ago and surprise it was a boy. His name is Alex Haner. Brian started crying. I thought that was cute. Of course the guys gave me hell and wouldn't let him forget it. But he didn't care. Oh Jess and Zacky are officially engaged after so long. So is Aiden and Rev. Basically we are all happy at this point. Ohand in case your wondeirng Brian hasn't asked me that one thing he has been trying to tell me the past 4 months.

So right now me and Brian are in our room as Jess and the girls are taking care of Alex. They are in love with him.

"I love you," Brian said.

"I love you to," I said with a smile.

"Babe now that we are alone without any interruptions I can finally ask you that thing," He said.

"Alright well what is it?" I said.

"Ok well I thought about it alot and me and you been through so much with each other and now we have a child. I love you and Alex you two are my everything now and I feel so complete now. But not so much because I we still haven't made us official yet," Brian said looking straight in my eyes.

"I'm confused," I said.

"Baby will you marry me?" He asked. My eyes got wide and then I smiled.

"Of course I will," I said before hugging him.

"Aww now there is going to be three wedding's," Nikki said.

"When did you guys get in here?" Brian asked.

"Since you guys started talking," Shads said. Then Alex came running in the room and to Brian.

"Daddy," He said lifting his arms so Brian can carry him.

"Little bastard," Zacky said while holding his arm that was dripping with blood.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The little vampire bit me," He said. We all started laughing.

"good job son," Brian said to Alex. Alex smiled.

"No wonder Brian shows him how to be evil," Johnny said.

"Oh you guys no i don't," Brian said.

"Anyways come on let's go celebrate," Patricia said.

"Alright lets go!" Jess said.

Then we all went to CELEBRATE. After all the drama and such that has been happening everything has finally settled down and we can all be a big family now!
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so this is the end! =(
BUT DON"T WORRY I HAVE A NEW STORY CALLED WAKING THE DEMON!
GO READ IT NOW!!!
comment's

<3LUSTY!