Status: Tissues, I think you'll need them. Maybe.

Where Are You Now?

1/1

"Just kill yourself, you worthless fag." You laughed at me, giving me a kick at the ribs.

What have I done to make you do this to me? We were always inseparable, we were joined at the hips, we can't ever be away from each other in more than ten minutes. What happened to that, huh?
I've kept the pictures of us, deep inside my drawer, so no one would find it and throw it away. You and your so called 'friends', had almost found it in my bag. When you shook all the contents of y bag in the hallway in front of everybody.
It's a good thing for me the picture stayed at the bottom of my bag. You laughed and spilled your drink all over me and my things, making me go to class soaking wet with wet books. I got a detention that day, but I wasn't mad at you.
I've tried asking you what I've done to make you feel like you need to beat me up. We can be friends again. But all I got was a black eye and a bloody nose. I don't get it.

I walked up nervously to you, wanting to know what happened between us. The school was desolate. It was only two of us. I tapped your shoulder and you turned to me.

"What?" You snapped.

"What happened? Why are you treating me like this? Last year, we were the best of friends. It was us against the world. Why are you doing this?"

"Because you're a fucking pansy, that's why. I hate you, now get out of my face, I need to go home." You growled at my face.

"You didn't care. You didn't care that I was gay. So why now?"

"Look, all I want is a peaceful walk back home, alright? I don't want to be disturbed by a fag." You hissed and walked away.

"What about when you told me you think I was pretty? You always called me your princess 'cause you think I'm pretty, prettier than most girls. Remember that, Brian?" I called out. Your face burned with anger and I whimper softly, frightened. You walk up to me and punched me in the face, several times.


But when we were kids, it was different. We'd always have sleepovers, and we'd run around my room, thinking we were he heroes of the earth, defeating Dr. Evil Cuddles.
We would always hit that damn teddy bear and throw it across the room, thinking we had super human strength. We would squeal in excitement, thinking of how cool we are. But now it seems I turned into the teddy bear, huh? For you.
You would hit me, and throw me around, and you'd walk away from me with all your pride, thinking you were the hero of the school, since you beat up the 'fag' of the school.
But everytime you were hitting me, I would look up at your face and I would remember how much of a friend you were to me. We weren't friends, we even weren't best friends. We were brothers, maybe closer than that.
I would close my eyes and reminisce about the time where we were kids, and the beatings wouldn't hurt as much anymore.

We were running around in your backyard. We were playing pretend. Oh, how happy we looked then. I wish I could've went back in time. Anyway, you were chasing me, pretending to be a dragon, who was guarding a princess in a castle.
I ran and tripped on my own foot, and fell onto the ground. Small rocks cut my knee and it stung so bad. You immediately ran to me and kneeled beside me.

"Zacky! Are you okay? There's so much blood!" You gasped, I was still crying. You looked up and your mocha eyes met my green ones. You leaned in and kissed my tears away.

"It hurts, Brian." I whimpered.

"Hold on, Zacky, I will save you. Mommy! Zacky's hurt!" Brian ushered his mom out to Zacky.

"Oh, my poor baby. Let's get you wrapped up." Your mom carried me and put me on the couch. You sat next to me and held my hand.

"Zacky, this is gonna sting just a little, okay?" Mrs. Haner dabbed some alcohol into my wound. I yelped in pain and cried more. You sat closer to me and hugged me, stroking my hair, kissing my cheek. Your mom looked up and she knew we had a special relationship. She smiled, knowing we would love each other 'til the end. "Okay, good boy. You're done! Now, be careful, okay?"

"Thanks, mommy! Let's go to my room, Zee. Can you walk?" You asked me with worry laced in your voice.

I nodded and stood up. My walk was a little wobbly so you had to hold my waist and my hand. We reached your room and you kissed the remaining tears away.

"You're so pretty. You aren't the prince who should save the princess. You are the princess. And I'm your prince, right?" You grinned.

"Of course, Bri-Bri. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too. By the way, I saw all the princesses and the princes kiss, so should we kiss too?" You asked, still naive.

"Yeah!" We leaned in and gave each other a peck on the lips.

"That was nice." You smiled

"Promise we would love each other forever? And be together without any girls in our way?" I held up my pinky.

"Promise." You nodded and linked your pinky with mine, pecking me once again.


That was my favorite memory of us together. You said you'll love me forever. You said we'd be together. You said you didn't want any girl to come our way, now, you have one under each of your arms. You promised me you would be with me forever, where are you now?
Now I was stood on the railing of a bridge, looking down at the people walking by, not realizing I was above them. C'mon, Zacky. Just a little jump and everything would be over. I felt a tear roll down my face.

"I'm sorry mom, dad, for being such a worthless son. Zina and Matt are so much better. I'm sorry Brian, for always getting in your way. I'm sorry. Now this is a favor to all of you, to make you all happy. I won't be here anymore." I mumbled to myself, looking down.

I sighed and let out a shaky breath. You can do this! I put one foot out in the air and felt someone pull me from behind. I struggled to get away from them and when I looked up, I was met by teary mocha eyes, who were oh, so familiar.

"Don't do this. I didn't mean what I said to you. I've missed you so much, I still love you. Please, don' do this, Zee." You breathed out, tears falling freely.

"I can't do this anymore." My voice void of any emotion. I stood up and stepped up the railing again.

"Zacky, remember when I told you, you were my princess, are my princess, and I'm your prince? Remember when I said I would protect you and save you? I you gave me the chance to save you now, I will. Please, don't do this." You pleaded. "Everything can go back to normal again." You sobbed.

"You're lying so you could beat me up again." I whispered.

"No, I'm not! I swear! Please, just calm down, I love you so much." You plead. But I was already flying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyooo!! How did you like it? I would want to know if any of you cried. Maybe, just maybe, I would make a sequel.

Comment, subscribe, recommend!
Thank you and enjoy!