Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 1

'These girls are seriously scary...' I think as I stare at a rather detailed post about how what this person would do to some famous guy if she ever met him.

I've been on tumblr for almost 4 hours straight now and I think my brain is fried...more so than it was before anyway...but that isn’t the point!

I can't help but smile at the thought, quickly typing that thought and posting it, because I know some of my friends on here would enjoy that, before resuming my scrolling. It's safe to say that I was shocked when someone I didn’t know actually liked that post but I wasn't gonna complain!

Due to the fact that I'm a naturally curious person I decide to check out this person that liked it. I click the link (because I mean...thats kind how it works...) and when the first thing I see is 3 different posts about the Avengers I know this guy/girl would be someone worth following.

I didn’t plan on it of course but I ended up spending almost a half hour looking through this persons tumblr and I managed to find out that it was a guy, he liked all the same movies/TV shows that I did, and well...he was freaking hot!

He had posted a few pictures of himself a while ago due to the fact that he had like 20 different people pestering him to and I’m glad he did because I may or may not have spent 5 minutes sitting here and staring at him like a total freak.

His eyes were the most beautiful things I had ever seen and his hair looked so soft and touchable but I think my favorite part was his lip ring...I like lip rings and piercings in general...

After creeping on his picture for a while I finally managed to leave his page before I found anymore pictures to creep on. As soon as I got to my homepage I saw that he had posted again and I took my chance, I messaged him.

‘your tumblr is perfect and I like your face...and yes I mean that in a creepy way :P’

I sent it and then sat there for a good 3 minutes trying to figure out if it was a good idea to have said that, what if it creeped him out or he thought I was a freak? (I am a bit of a freak but that doesn’t mean I want him to know that!)

All of the worries though were gone when he finally replied to the message, I sound like some kind of obsessive fangirl and that worries me a lot because I don’t even know this guy...

‘Aw! how sweet! I’m sure your face is just as likable as mine ;D’

I’m willing to admit that I did in fact blush slightly at that comment but thats just because I blush easily and have since I was little. I may have also spent a few moments staring at the message and trying to keep from giggling like an idiot before I actually replied to the message.

‘its not...but thanks anyway! I also love your lip ring, its very hot’

The reply this time only took a matter of seconds.

‘It is isn’t it! I’m just kidding, I used to have snakebites at one point but the other hole healed up! :( how sad is that?’

I can’t help the smile that makes its way onto my lips as the image of him with another piercing works its way into my head.

‘I have always wanted snakebites but I kind of have a fear of needles...very sad...’

Our conversations goes like this for a whole half hour before he says he has to go but he promises to be back tomorrow and I wouldn’t tell him this but I might have sat at the computer for a good hour or so the next day just waiting for him to get on again...wow I really am a bit of a freak...
♠ ♠ ♠
Italics are Oakley
Bold is Paige

Here is chapter 1!
This is just a random idea that came to me a few days ago when I was talking to someone online...hope you guys like it :)