Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 14

I knew that kiss would make it even harder when he left. I mean he’s only been gone for a few hours and I already missed him, I feel so much like a teenage girl that there is no way its okay.

I was currently laying on my bed and staring up at my ceiling, smiling happily at the memory of the kiss but still kind of sad that he had left and my feelings are conflicted and I seriously feel like a girl!

Aside from my conflicted feelings I am also waiting rather impatiently for him to text me, he said he would as soon as he got back and that should have been almost an hour ago! (see I sound like an overly clingy girlfriend and I’m not even his boyfriend!)

After staring up at my ceiling for a good half hour waiting for him to text my phone finally buzzes and I’m rather embarrassed to admit that I almost fell off my bed trying to grab it from the table by my bed.

Sorry! Traffic sucks...I’m home now though so don’t worry!’ is what the text reads.

Don’t worry? Yeah right...you should know by now that I worry very easily...

I would have texted earlier but I was driving and I think that would have just made you madder...

I’m not mad! I was just kind of worried...you know how I get sometimes...

Yeah I got that...sorry Oakley...

Would you stop saying sorry? You say that a lot!

Um...sorry?

‘Shut up, you idiot!

;P

So...other than traffic how was the trip?

Lonely! My radio stopped working a couple minutes in and my iPod died soon after...very quiet and lonely...

Aw! Poor little Paige :(

You’re a jerk Oakley...

Yup! But you like me anyway!

Yes I do!

I smile happily at the text for a moment before remember that I should probably actually reply before he thinks I’m ignoring him or something, or fell asleep ‘I’m guessing you’re pretty tired after the trip so you should probably go to sleep and I’ll talk to you tomorrow!

I don’t want to go to sleep...because then I have to get up tomorrow and go to school!

It’s better if you go to bed and have to get up rather than stay up all night!

Damn...why do you have to be right all the time?

I don’t know...I’m just that amazing!

Yes you are!

Good night Paige...

Night Oakley!
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley

This chapter is more of a filler than anything I guess...hopefully you like it anyway!
Thank you guys so much for the comments last chapter, they mean so much!
This story is getting closer to the end and its making me kind of sad...only about 4 chapters left I think...
But after this there will be a couple of one shots about these guys and Demitri and Ashton so you can look forward to those :)
Thanks again guys for all the support and comments!