Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 15

The next morning I make sure to text him, just so he remembers to get up in time for school because I know that if he had it his way he would just sleep all day and that wouldn’t be good (he left early so he could get to school so if he skips I will go there and beat him up myself...or get Demitri to do it!)

Hey, Paige! You better get up and go to school, if you skip I’m not going to be happy!’ I type quickly before heading downstairs, knowing that I myself had to get ready for school.

It’s almost an hour later before I get a reply ‘Thanks mom!’ is all it says and I can’t help but chuckle at that.

Not only are we both male but you are also almost a whole year older than I am...

You are so...technical...

Yeah...it comes with the sarcasm!

Sure it does! I have to go now, don’t want to be late!

Have fun!

Shut up!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I don’t hear from him for a couple hours after school should be out for him and I know I shouldn’t worry but I do anyway, he always texts me after school. Usually he’s just complaining about the idiots he goes to school with or the evil Science teacher that he swears is trying to fail him, but its always nice to hear from him.

Dude! Haven’t heard from you yet...you aren’t dead are you?’ I text him jokingly, its supposed to be joking anyway but at this point I am honestly afraid that he might be.

Even after that though I still don’t get an immediate reply, only after almost an hour do I get anything and the reply is short and honestly really worrying.

Not dead...wish I was though...’ is all it ready, I read it over and over for almost 2 minutes just to make sure I had read it right.

After staring at the phone for a good five minutes I finally remember that I should reply before he does something really stupid ‘What happened? Are you okay?

Thankfully the reply here comes after only a few seconds ‘No...not really...some football player thought it would be fun to see if he could fit me in a locker...I don’t fit in a locker...

What the hell? Why would someone do that to you? I thought you got along with everyone at your school?’ I type back quickly, my hands gripping the phone tightly as I feel the anger seeping into my veins.

Usually I do...but I guess he doesn’t think to highly of gays...

How did they find out you were gay?

They stole my phone...and texted my conversations with you to the entire school...

Slowly the anger is replaced with something almost like guilt, I know it wasn’t my fault but I feel like I should have helped even if there was literally nothing I could have done.

Paige...I am so sorry...

Don’t be, Oakley...it wasn’t your fault! Or mine for that matter! Not everyone can be as nice as you are though!

Maybe now you’ll change your mind and come live with me? I’m sure I can talk my mom into letting me keep you!

As nice as that sounds I don’t think getting beat up once is enough to get my parents to let me drop out of school...thanks for the offer though babe!’ (and maybe I blushed a little at the ‘babe’ part but that isn’t important!)

:( Fine...but if this happens again I swear I’m gonna have to send Demitri after him! And Ashton too...he’s small but he sure knows how to throw a punch!’ I reply in hopes of lightening the mood a bit (anything to get him to smile again, I hope I made him smile)

Thanks Oakley...I’m gonna go clean up...talk to you later?

Talk to you later! :)

If I was any bigger I would drive down there and beat the crap out of the idiot that thought it was okay to even think about touching Paige...my Paige!
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley

This chapter is...lame...and a total filler that I never planned on writing but I guess my hands have a mind of their own because here it is!
Also! I have started on a couple things involving Demitri and Ashton, just a couple oneshots about how they met and some other things and I should be posting them sometime later this week (hopefully!)
I hope you guys like it anyway! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)