Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 16

A month later and we haven’t talked about the kiss, or anything along the lines of taking our relationship further and it is safe to say that I am driving myself crazy trying not to worry or over think it but sadly I am a worry and every little things drives me nuts with worry and this isn’t really a tiny thing!

Normally I would go confide in Demitri about something like this but he has been to busy with Ashton to spend much time with me so I can’t do that anymore. The next option is my little brother and honestly I don’t think he wants to hear about my boy problems.

So I am left to worry quietly about whether or not he actually wants to be my boyfriend or not. We joke about it a lot but I guess to me it isn’t really joking because I want to date him and be able to call him mine but I don’t know if thats what he wants me like that or if this is just a really big joke...

I’m broke from my miserable thoughts by my phone vibrating on my leg and making me jump slightly and my knee smacking against the table I was sitting at.

School sucks...’ is what the text reads and I can’t help but shake my head at the fact that he actually took the risk of texting in class to tell me this rather than just waiting till after school.

Really? I would never of guessed... even though you text me complaints every day after school I never would have thought it sucked...’ every day he texts me and updates me on what the jerks at school have done to him, the most recent was a black eye yesterday.

Don’t you get smart with me Oakley!

How are you gonna stop me?

I’m not but that doesn’t mean you should keep doing it!

Wow...you are such a dork...

I know...but you love me for it!’ I choose to ignore the small smile on my lips at that.

Course I do...

Ouch...that hurts :(

Good!

Mean...

I smile widely at the reply, that makes me sound totally mean but I’m not really I just like teasing him and he knows it too!

Hey...can I ask you question?

You just did...but yeah! Anytime!

Well...uh...do you want to be my boyfriend?’ I type this quickly and send it before I have time to change my mind about asking because if I don’t do it now I know I won’t do it later and than it will never happen and that would really suck.

I guess it wouldn’t have sucked that much because this sucks worse...its been an hour since I sent that message and he hasn’t replied yet.

Why the hell did I ask that? Of course he doesn’t want to be my boyfriend! Why would someone as amazing and perfect as Paige want to get involved with a freak like me? I shouldn’t have asked because now he thinks I’m even more a freak for even thinking he liked me that way.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t notice my phone light up next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley

Yay? The question has been asked! Now you just have to wait and see what happens!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think about this chapter...I'm not all that proud of it but I guess it could be a lot worse...