Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 17

Paige’s POV

When I got that text I will admit that I got a little overly excited at the question, the fact that I actually managed to drop my phone is pretty good evidence of that, and than my teacher took my phone before I could reply and I could only imagine how angry and disappointed Oakley must feel right now.

As soon as class ends I snatch my phone from the teacher and run from the room, slipping into the abandoned bathroom at the back of the school and quickly type up a reply, a simply yes, before sitting on the counter and waiting for a reply.

I sit there quietly for almost a half hour before giving up and going to my last class of the day, still checking my phone every couple of seconds in hopes that he had finally replied but he never did and I was starting to worry.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

As soon as school was finally over I drove home and headed towards my room, waving a little at my little sister who was already sitting in front of the TV, before locking myself in the room and laying back on my bed.

I lay there for a good hour or so before I start to really and genuinely worried and right than I decide to drive over and see him, I have to make sure he’s okay and if he is than I’m going to kiss him again because...he’s my boyfriend now!

After a couple of minutes of trying to explain things to my mom she finally gives me the keys and tells me to be careful and don’t bother coming back until tomorrow if it gets dark.

I agree quickly just so that I can leave and get to Oakley, hopefully I will be able to kiss him again because frankly I really miss being able to kiss him.

Driving as quickly as I can, which due to my nerves isn’t really all that fast because I honestly don’t want to die in a car crash before I can see Oakley again, I manage to get there almost a whole 20 minutes before I did last time I came up here.

I park in front of Demitri’s house and decide to check in with him before going over to Oakley’s. I let my self in just like usual but stop when I see Demitri standing there with a smiling Ashton beside him.

“Paige? What are you doing here?” Ashton asks, his eyes wide when I stop in front of them “Is Oakley okay?” he asks as an after thought, his eyes widening even more as he takes a step towards me.

“I don’t know! He hasn’t replied to my texts...I was kind of worried so I decided to come here and check on him...” I sigh “Have either of you talked to him in the last couple of hours?”

“He hasn’t replied in a couple of hours so you drove all the way here?” Demitri asks slowly, raising an eyebrow at me “I broke my ankle and didn’t talk to you in a week and you didn’t bother to visit me...”

I laugh softly “You weren’t my boyfriend!”

“Wait...boyfriend? Since when are you and Oakley boyfriends?” Ashton asks, glaring slightly at me.

“A couple hours ago...he asked me and I dropped my phone in class...my phone got taken away after that and I didn’t reply for an hour or so and when I did he never replied to that...”

“He asked you to be his boyfriend and you didn’t reply for an hour?”

“It wasn’t my fault!” I huff and Ashton glares at me.

“It doesn’t matter! He doesn’t know that! Go talk to him!” the smaller boy snaps, moving away from beside Demitri in favor of pushing me back towards the door “You have to fix this because if you don’t I will hurt you!”

“You can’t hurt me, you’re like half my size!”

“But I also have pretty good control over your cousin and he’s bigger than you are!” Ashton says, only loud enough for me to hear and I sigh.

“True...I promise I’ll do my best to fix this...thanks Ash...” I say, smiling slightly at him before turning towards Oakley’s house and with a sigh I start towards the house. Lets just hope I can fix this and that he doesn’t hate me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter seems a bit out of place I think...
If it really does that it's because this wasn't supposed to happen but...it did!
Hopefully it's still okay even if it is a bit random, leave a comment and let me know what you think :)