Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 18

I ended up falling asleep a while later, after some rolling and squirming and lots of quiet complaints to the only thing that would listen...my stuffed teddy bear, it wasn’t late by any means but I was exhausted and found it easier to sleep than sit awake and torture myself with thoughts of Paige.

I wake up a few hours later to someone shaking my arm slightly, on instinct I curl even further into my pillow in hopes that the person will just leave me alone but the person doesn’t leave and the shaking just gets rougher.

Eventually I open my eyes and roll over, expecting my brother to be standing there but instead I come face to face with a very stressed and tired looking Paige, who’s eyes light up when I meet his eyes.

My eyebrows furrow slightly because why is he here? Why would he take the time to come here now? I thought I ruined everything already so why does he have to be here? What if he decided he had to break it to me in person? It doesn’t make much sense but frankly none of this does...

I continue to sit and stare at him for a while and he stares back before a small barely there smile works its way onto his lips and leans in to press them against mine. Just like when he kissed me the first time my eyes widen slightly before slipping closed as I lean closer in order to return the kiss.

My arms make there way around his neck and pull him closer as he rests one hand on my face, the other set on the bed next to my shoulder, keeping him up as he leans over me in order to deepen the kiss.

Sadly he pulls away just a few seconds later and I blink up at him for a moment before finally processing what he had just done and that he was actually here.

I scramble up and reach to grab the notebook that I had been reading through before I fell asleep, I wanted to make sure I wasn’t imagining all the flirting we had been doing, and the pencil that went with it.

What are you doing here?’ is all I manage to scribble due to the fact that my hand was shaking badly and I was still kind of having trouble processing the fact that he was here.

He frowns at the words ‘You didn’t reply to my message and I was getting worried...I’m sorry it took so long for me to reply to your question! I got excited and dropped my phone, my teacher got angry and took it away from me and told me I couldn’t have it back until class was over!’ he scribbles quickly before holding the notebook back out towards me and offering a small hopeful smile.

I read slowly and then read it again just to make sure I read everything right. I don’t remember getting another text from him in fact I was so sure that he hadn’t ever replied... I reach over and take my phone from my nightstand, I turn it on hesitantly and sure enough the text is there with one simple word, yes!

He said yes...he said yes! My eyes widen and I grin happily, my cheeks hurting from the stretch, dropping the notebook and wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into another kiss. I was so happy right and all I wanted was to kiss my boyfriend.

Boyfriend...I had a boyfriend...Paige was my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley

Once again this chapter was kind of off I think...but at least they are finally together!
This was originally the last chapter but due to sudden inspiration and a restless night there will be at least 4 more chapters, maybe more!
ALSO! I posted the story about Demitri and Ashton and it would be totally awesome if you clicked HERE and read it!
Hope you guys enjoyed it, leave a comment and let me know what you thought about it :)