Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 19

The next morning was probably one of the most awkward moments of my life...my little brother was sent to wake me up and lets just say that he didn’t deal real well with finding another person in my bed.

It was almost noon when they finally sent someone to wake me up, they were probably worried because I’m almost always up early, usually earlier than them. So they decided to send my brother up rather than my dad (probably a good thing because I think my dad would have just freaked out)

Paige must have heard the door open or something because he sat up rather quickly, seeming to forget that my head was resting on his chest because I woke up to my face being dropped onto the bed.

I blink my eyes open slowly and look up at Paige, who was staring towards my door with wide eyes and he looked rather panicked, so I turn my attention towards the door as well and am met with my brother and he has the same expression that Paige did.

It only takes a second for me to be up off the bed and grabbing my notebook, running to the door and grabbing my brother by his arm and pulling him away from my room and towards the stairs.

Stopping just at the top of the stairs I drop his hand and hurry to scribble in the notebook before shoving it at him.

Please don’t freak out! And don’t you dare tell mom or dad yet!’ is all it says.

He reads it and stares at me ‘I don’t even know what the hell that was, how do you expect me to tell mom or dad about it?’ he writes back after a moment or simply staring at me.

That was Paige...’ I reply, smiling cheekily at him.

No crap Oakley...what was he doing in your bed? Doesn’t he live like an hour away or something?

Well...yeah but he...he came to see me last night!

Came to see you? Why would he come all this way just to see you?

I frown slightly at that and look up at him (yes he’s taller than me...shut up...) ‘What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Not what it sounded like...I mean why would he drive that far unplanned to see anyone?

Well...because we had something important to talk about and I guess he didn’t want to do it over text...

Did that something important have to do with the fact that he was sleeping in your bed?

Promise not to freak if I say yes?

I feel like anything you say will be better than just some guy sleeping in your bed...

He’s not just some guy anymore...he’s my boyfriend!

Boyfriend? You and Paige are dating now?

Yup!’ this is where I drop the notebook and switch to signing because in some cases it’s easier, especially when it’s with my brother.

I’m really proud of you...’ is all he signs back before pulling me into a tight hug, I return the hug easily and smile widely.

There is one person that knows and he reacted well...only 4 left...and I think I’m more worried about Demitri and Ashton’s reactions rather than my parents...
♠ ♠ ♠
Italics are Oakley
Underlined is his brother! (just now realized I never gave him a name...huh)

Hope you liked it :) I'm not all that fond of it but I do love writing family stuff like this...
Leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!!