Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 2

When he did get on the next day we talked for a good 2 and a half hours about such random things that most people would think we were both either ADD or crazy...or both!

The day after that we talked just as long and it went like this for a few weeks before we finally decided it would be easier if we moved to Twitter for direct messages rather than messaging on Tumblr all the time. That is how I ended up messaging him now, while I should be doing school work and my mom is getting very unhappy with me because of it.

She waves her hand in front of my face until I finally look up at her and she raises an eyebrow at me, gesturing towards the book in front of me. I wrinkle my nose in distaste but go back to reading and try to ignore the new message alert that pops up on my phone.

I finish reading faster than I ever had before (which is pretty cool because I read a lot and I am actually pretty good at it) and my mom finally allows me to take a break. I hurry up to my room and finally reply to his last message, we had been playing a pretty strange game of 20 questions that wasn’t really 20 questions because we just kept going so I was a bit surprised when his question was as simple as asking where I lived.

I live in Detroit, MI and have my whole life!’ I reply and then turn back to the book I had been reading for fun rather than school as I wait for his reply.

Dude! That’s only about an hour and a half from where I live!’ his reply reads and I can’t help the smile that forms on my face.

That means that when I finally decide that you aren’t actually an axe murderer that we could meet up sometime :D’ I reply jokingly, referring to a previous conversation we had where I had asked him if he just wanted to stalk and murder to me in order to feed his rabid cats...

I already told you I’m not an axe murderer! I prefer to use a knife, the cuts are much cleaner that way!

Thank you, Paige...that is very reassuring...

You’re welcome! You know what I just realized? You should be in school right now...

I would be but I’m home schooled and have been since middle school. What’s your excuse?

My excuse is that I have a cold and my mom won’t even let me leave my room...that means no school!

Aw! Well I hope you get better soon so you can go back to school and enjoy all of the other sick kids that show up there!

I’m pretty sure that was supposed to be sarcastic but thank you anyway!

Yes it was supposed to be sarcastic but I do hope you feel better!

Before he could reply to that message my mom had pushed my door open and was giving me a look that clearly meant I should be getting back to work now, she never did like sign language so she doesn’t actually use that so she has gotten really good at using her facial expressions instead.

I pout at her but she just smiles back and leaves the room. I send another quick text to Paige to tell him why I wouldn’t be able to reply and I got a very helpful message in response.

Remember that 1+1=2 and don’t forget your ABC’s!

Thank you very much...what would I do without you...

Probably forget your ABC’s...
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley

The last chapter seemed to go over well so I hope you guys like this one as well :)