Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 23

It takes a moment of awkward staring before anyone said anything and it was my dad with a simple “We need to talk...” he says slowly before grabbing my moms hand and leading her into the kitchen.

I follow close behind with Paige following me, his hand resting on my lower back.

Once we are all in the kitchen my dad holds his hand out for my notebook, apparently deciding it would be a lot easier to write whatever speech he was giving rather than try and sign the whole thing.

We all sit for a moment as he writes, my mom looking between me and Paige every so often and Paige standing rigidly next to me with his hand griping mine. When he finishes writing he hands the notebook back out towards me and I take it carefully, my hands shaking a little bit.

So...you and Paige? That’s nice...but I don’t understand why you didn’t tell us about it sooner! Both of us are very happy for you! Does Demitri know already or should we expect the screaming to happen later?

I laugh every once in a while as I read and I can feel everyones eyes on me as I scribble my reply.

Yes, Demitri knows and thankfully there was no screaming! We’ve only been together since last night and thats why we hadn’t told you yet!

I hold it back out to him and he reads it quickly before giving it back and starting to talk to Paige, I can tell because the poor guys eyes widen almost comically and he nods eagerly every couple of seconds.

After a couple of minutes of me looking between my parents, who were both smiling widely at me and Paige, and Paige, who was blushing terribly by the time they stopped talking, Paige drags me from the room as my parents start laughing.

He doesn’t stop pulling me until we are up in my room and he flops back onto my bed, his shoulders shaking with laughter that I really wish I could hear, before dragging me down with him.

We lay there and cuddle for a while, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist as I basically lay on his chest, one good thing about being so much smaller than him, before I finally ask what my parents talked to him about.

I pull the notebook closer to me and write quickly before holding it up enough for him to read it and as soon as he does his cheeks flush and he starts to laugh again before he takes the notebook long enough to reply.

The normal things parents talk to new boyfriends about...’ he smirks slightly as I read this and I turn to him with furrowed eyebrows before he writes more about it ‘They asked what my intentions were and then...the sex talk!

My eyes widen when I read that and I blush darkly ‘Did they really?

Yup...could have been worse though...at least your dad was funny about it...I feel like your mom would have been a lot weirder about it...

She would be...she tends to be kind of weird...even more so than my dad is! Sorry they did that...

I assumed it would happen eventually...usually does with parents...not so much the sex talk though...I think your parents are the only ones that do that...’ he shrugs as I read it and he smiles widely at me.

You’re so weird...

You love me anyway!

Yeah...yeah I do!

Well...now all of the important people in our life know...and honestly I don’t think I have ever been happier before in my entire life than I am now...
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley
Bold Underline is Oakley's Dad

Yay for totally awkward chapter...sorry...
Also, this is the last official chapter of this story :( but there will be a few one shots in the future about these guys and their friends so keep an eye out for them!
I love you guys so much for sticking with me this far and all of your comments mean a lot to me!