Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 4

I didn’t hear from him for almost a week and it hurt...really bad and I sort of wish it didn’t because I hate that I was so attached to him already... Thankfully my mom was an amazing person and allowed me to take some time away from school because there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on anything like that when I was so stressed.

I had tried messaging him again but he did just what I told him to do and stopped replying. I was kind of afraid that he would never talk to me again, I didn’t want to lose him. Not that I really had him in the first place but you know what I’m talking about.

Every time my phone would vibrate or I saw the screen light up I would jump at it, wanting nothing more than to see his name on my screen but it was never there. Until a few seconds ago that is.

I was watching a movie, by that I mean the movie was playing and the subtitles were flashing across the screen as I stared sadly at my phone, when the familiar little bubble popped up on my screen.

I scramble to get the phone on and when I do the message is right there and I sort of freeze up a bit when I see it because in blocky little letters are the words ‘I’m gay

Its safe to say I was a bit shocked by the words but I wasn’t in anyway freaked out because little did he know I was pretty gay myself.

Is that why you haven’t been talking to me?’ I reply, waiting anxiously for the reply that I hoped would come quickly because I’m a very impatient person and thankfully it did.

Yeah...because I didn’t want you to hate me for it...’ I almost feel the urge to laugh when I read that because had he not caught on to my very blatant flirting? I thought I had been making it very clear and obvious!

It would be very hypocritical of me to say I hated you for being gay...’ I reply, deciding against mentioning the flirting because if he hadn’t noticed than I don’t want to go rubbing it in his face because that would probably just make things worse than they were already.

Is that your way of saying your gay?’ and here I can almost imagine a almost puppy like look on his face, he had sent me pictures a while ago when he was trying to talk me into sending him a picture of me and that look could get even the cold-hearted person to give into him!

Yup! I’m as gay as a bag of Skittles!’ my dad had called me that a while ago and it sort of stuck. My younger brother even calls me Skittles, my whole family knows how to sign it, even my mom and she doesn’t know much sign language!

I like Skittles...’ I think I do chuckle a bit there but I’m not really willing to admit to it, he’s just so adorable and I seriously want to snuggle him but that might be a little bit weird.

Would you like to taste the rainbow?’ is my reply. I grin evilly down at my phone as I wait for his reply, if he hadn’t caught on to the flirting before than I’m pretty sure he has now!

I’m not sure if that is supposed to be perverted or not...

It definitely is!

You are so strange, Oakley...

That’s why you like me so much!

You keep telling yourself that...

I will!

It was nice to have him back, if I’m lucky I’ll never have to go this long without talking to him again because it honestly sucked and it isn’t something I want to go through again any time soon!
♠ ♠ ♠
Italics are Oakley
Bold is Paige

To make up for the freakishly late update last time I decided to get this one out a bit quicker! I hope you like it even though it is a tiny bit rushed :)