Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 7

Oops? He’s coming today, he texted me a little while ago and said he would be here in about an half hour actually, and I guess I’m going with the whole not telling him and having him freak when he finds out I’m deaf option instead of the smart way of just telling him...I’m screwed.

The original plan was for me to go hang out with Demitri for the day so I was there when Paige got here but I managed to get my way out of that with an excuse of my mom wanting me to do some stuff for her, which isn’t really a lie but she told me I could wait and do it later in the day if I wanted but of course it was easier to avoid talking to Paige if I did it this way.

I was currently making my way out of town, finally, after getting all of the stuff my mom needs for the ‘special dinner’ that she had made me invite Demitri’s family and Paige to (not that he would want to come once he found out I was deaf...I mean who really wants to hang out with the deaf kid and his family?)

With the many grocery bags gripped tightly in my hand I walk slowly back towards my house, I was taking my sweet ass time because I was honestly not sure if I was looking forward to getting back home and waiting for Paige to show up, I wanted to see him but I didn’t want to deal with the rejection that I’m sure would happen when he found out.

As I always do I keep my eyes locked on the ground as I walk, that really isn’t safe but it keeps me from having to watch people give me weird looks like they always do, that is why it was such a shock to me when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

The touch is enough to have me spinning around and I’m pretty sure I scream, on instinct my hand swings out and I feel my hand make contact with what I think is the persons shoulder. It isn’t until I actually look up do I realize who it was...I had just punched Paige...what a great first impression right?

The boy stands there with a weird look on his face as he holds his shoulder before he starts talking and I managed to figure out a few words but he talks really fast and I honestly have no idea what he is talking about but I really really wish I did.

After a few awkward seconds of him talking and me staring at him confusedly he finally stops and raises an eyebrow at me before frowning deeply and turning to walk back towards Demitri’s house.

Well...that could have gone worse right? He hates me already and I didn’t even tell him yet, I don’t even know if he managed to catch on to the fact that I couldn’t hear a word he said...what if he just thinks I’m a jerk, I mean I did punch him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
I actually wasn't planning on them meeting for another chapter or two but...they wanted to meet now I guess!
Hope you guys liked this chapter :)