Meeting Eben

Entering This Doomed Town

I look down at the small town from a snow covered hill top. It's sad that soon this town will be destroyed. I would have liked to settle down in a place like this. The lights have begun to turn on as the sun makes it's decent under the horizon. It's just dark enough for us Vampires to come out of our heavy iron ship. Earlier daddy had sent a human man to cut the power to the town, and two hours after he left, we set out, as the sun started to go down.

I sigh as the burning in my throat begins to make me irritated. I love and I hate myself for my immortal being. Daddy says that he couldn't be prouder for me, except that if I could learn to kill without remorse, it would make him the happiest father in the universe. Mama usually just smirks and pets my jet black hair. She's a bit creepy, but I love her.

A pale hand is rested on my shoulder and I look up to see my father, and my mother not to far behind. His head of black hair is cut short, and his black eyes are fixed on the destination ahead. He opens his mouth, revealing sharp, terrifying teeth as he speaks in our own foreign speech that only vampires can understand.

"It is time, Milla." I sigh again and nod my head.

"Yes, father. Where do we start first?"

"Just follow the others, they know which direction to take."

"Where are you and mother going?"

"To scout out the area, get rid of any transportation such as dogs,and block all exists."

"Okay," I respond and fix my jacket. It's a black vest with brown colored fur around the hood. I am wearing thin black leather pants and a red long sleeve shirt. I wear leather, shiny boots and two necklaces. The longest one is a black heart on a silver chain, this one is from my father. The second is a red rose on a golden chain, from my mother.(Find on polyvore

http://www.polyvore.com/millas_outfit_in_meeting_eben/set?id=76018123)

I follow the guys and a couple girls down the hill and to a small place out further than the rest of the buildings in the town. The place is a work facility and has a fence around it. My best friend, Brian, cuts off the power. Brian has black hair, framing his face and cut to just below his ears. He is tall and handsome, even with his black eyes and sharp teeth. We all hide in the shadows. Brian has his hands on my hips as he waits and comforts me because he knows I hate this part.

A older man with a balding head, and is a little chubby comes outside a minute later with a flash light. His blue eyes peer around and he points the flash light. We begin to circle him and when he catches sight of us he gasps and takes a step back. Brian screeches and the man gasps again and tries to run. But Marilyn, the blond of our group jumps on him and bites into his neck. He lets out a shriek as he falls to the ground, bleeding out. Even though I still can't stand the site, and I wanna get sick, I have gotten used to the sight of death and I do not hesitate more than a second to jump in there with the others and feed off of the man.

Once he is dead, and the others take off his head and ram it onto a pole, I go over to the body and look at the mans uniform. I always look at the identification of my kills, to remember them by. His name was Gus. I here Brian call over to me and I nod as I walk back to the group, ready to leave. Brian puts his hand in mine as we move further into the town.

The next 30 days are gonna be filled with blood, terror, and flames. The one thing I won't expect to happen, is to fall in love with a married man. A human of all things!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! 1st chapter of my first story! Please comment and tell me what you think!