Status: Zian drabble

Shame of Confusion

Part 1/2(?)

Light, so much light. And why is it so warm? Rian lets out a groan before he even tries to think about moving, and then he blinks, and blinks again. When he's certain his eyes are able to be opened and his head is not going to fall off, he goes to stretch, but when he tries to move something stops him. What now? He pops one eye open, then the other, and he can't say what he sees doesn't shock him.

There, on his left side, is Zack. Zack's arms are around his torso. And.. why the hell am I naked?. Suddenly Rian is in a hurry, and has to support himself against the wall as the headache really kicks in when he jumps up from the bed. He looks around and notices that not only did he have Zack's arms around him, he is also most definitely in Zack's room, in Zack's bed. He is about to go look for his boxers on Zack's floor, but then there is movement on the bed, and before he gets to even panic, Zack is sitting up and smiling at him. "Hi," he says, and it sounds almost blissfull, and Rian is even more confused.

"Uhm, hey," he manages back, awkwardly trying to cover up his naked body and failing miserably. "So," he drags it out, then decides to just jump straight to the point, this can not possibly get more awkward anyway. "Why did I wake up naked in your bed?". He obviously said something wrong, because a hurt expression finds its way to Zack's face. "You don't remember?" Zack questions, and Rian has to ask "remember what?" to which Zack lets out a mocking laugh and rubs at his now red eyes. "You mean to tell me we had sex, and you don't even remember?" he demands, raising his voice now. Rian just blinks, unable to wrap his mind about what was just said. "Just get out of my house, Rian!" Zack yells, and although Rian probably, no definitely, should have stayed and tried to talk, he just grabs his clothes from the floor and runs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Might write a part 2 :)