Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

Full Of Opportunities

As the plane set off I watched the ground shrink below me and thin clouds form above it. I saw my home town being left behind because I was forced to move out of the country, my dad recently had a lot of job offers in America and he said there would be a whole new life for me there full of opportunities but I knew different. I knew I wouldn't get along with a lot of people because their all stuck up of attention seeking and I knew my dad would buy me things I don't need to make up for the time he spends away. I tried to not over think everything but the journey seemed to last forever and the weather was getting hotter with each mile.

"Sydney we will be arriving in ten minutes" Jak my dads assistant told me.

I hated flying in my dads jet and I hated people using my dad for money, the last two wives were gold diggers and I knew the next would be. I began to get all of my suitcases together when I noticed a note on the table that read:

Syd, I just wanted you to know that when you come home I won't be there but get Jak to show you around. We will be having a guests coming for tea tonight so please be well dressed an prepared.
Have a safe journey home love you.
Dad x

I scoffed as I threw it in the bin 'Home' California will never be my home. I walked off the plane as got into Jaks car which was way too hot for my skinny jeans and jumper. The whole journey up the hill was awkward but then again it always if with any of my dads associates. I looked at all the houses and it seemed the further up we went the more spread out and bigger they got. We finally reached my dads house and it was impressive. There was a huge metal gate at the front that required a key or authority to enter it lead to a open garden with a circular fountain in the middle outlined by a roundabout. The house was painted white outside and it looked like the roof was jet black. There was three balconies on the second floor and there was a double door for the main entrance. I walked up and pushed it to find it was surprisingly light.

"Jak is okay you don't have to show me around I've got it from here. Thanks so much for the ride" I told him while kissing his cheek and heading inside.

The door lead to main hallway which had just a slightly curved double stair case leading up stairs and some creepy statues next to it. I looked to my left and right and realised none of the doorways actually had door they were just arches. To the left was the living room which was full of couches, paintings and a huge flat screen tv on the wall mainly plain colours like cream and pale blue. I walked back across the hallway to find the kitchen. The kitchen was one of the biggest I've seen with a island in the middle and a surface covering all 4 walls everything mainly black and red. I tried the door that lead into one of the back rooms but it was locked so I walked back into the hallway through the living room and discovered the dining room. The dining room was just normal I guess: A huge decorated table that sat about 12. I noticed the whole wall was a window that lead out into the back garden but I couldn't find a door to go out so I walked into the last room in between the kitchen and dining room. There wasn't a door like the other was in just a arch like the rest. The room also had a glass wall, it just was a few couches but that was it. I walked over to the door that had been locked in the kitchen but it wasn't the same it was a different colour. I shrugged it off as I heard my dad walk through the door.

"Dad I missed you so much" I said while jumping on his giving him a hug.

"Haha I missed you too sweety now let me show you around upstairs"

He said while pulling my hand taking me upstairs. He showed me his first which was one at the front of the house with a balcony, it was simple just a king size ben in the middle a few draws and a en suit. He then showed me the other two room which were also at the front that had balconies. one was a bathroom and another at the very end of the hall was a study. Then he showed me the room opposite his which was a spare room and the wall was also fully glass so I gathered the whole back wall was make of glass. The room next to it was also a spare room which looked identical to the other one and finally on the end was my room. I had a king size bed like my dad but the cover of the sheets was white silk with black silhouetted flowers on it with matching pillows and the bed posts had netted white drapes tied up. There was a fairly big flat screen tv opposite the bed and a black couch under it. On the was opposite the window was a blacked out sliding door which I guessed was my walking wardrobe and finally there was a door near the window which I guessed was my en suit.

"Right Sydney I'm going to get ready. You get changed and just put your suitcases to one side as Melissa and Jordon will be here soon"

"Wait who and who is coming? I asked just as he was about to leave the room.

"Umm well this is what I've been wanting to tell you but I didn't know how to say it. Melissa Terrell and her son Jordon Terrell will be here soon and the reason their coming is because me and Melissa are announcing out engagement."

WHAT?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so umm sorry for the over descriptive chapter but I had to get it out of the way.

I'm not sure how Jordon will act or what he will say yet so your guess is as good as mine:/

Thanks for reading:)