Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

Home Sweet Home

Jorel extended his arm towards me, I took it and linked our fingers together. We walked towards my car in silence. I watched Jordon pull out of the parking lot and drive towards home clearly going over the speed limit. Man he must be pretty pissed off at either me or Jay. As we reached the passenger side of the car he opened the door for me and helped me climb in. He shut the door then walked around the hood of the car. Once he was inside and was driving steadily towards my house he looked rather pissed off too and I didn't know if it was because of me or Jordon. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the window, a wave of exhaustion once again washing over me.

"Home sweet home." He announced a little too loud making me jump out of the nap I was taking. "Shit sorry I didn't knows you was sleeping."

"Its o..." I began before a yawn crept itself into my sentence.

When I opened my eyes from the yawn Jorel was already out of the car and was opening my door. He unbuckled my seat belt, carefully so he didn't elbow my face. Then he put one arm around my waist and the other under my legs picking my up bridal style. I rested my head in the crook of his neck smelling his aftershave.

"Hold on a sec." He pre-warned just before he released the hand from my back to open the front door.

Inside the whole house was quiet. As he carried me upstairs I could just about hear Jordon snoring softly. He must of been pretty out of it because he didn't even stir when Jorel bumped his shoulder with the door frame and shouted 'shit'

"I'm going to sleep downstairs for the night so is it okay if I watch tv for a while?" He asked while settling me down on the bed.

I nodded, gave his a spare blanket and he left. To my surprise it kinda hurt me that he wasn't going to even try to sleep in my bed. I mean he was hot and it seems he thinks the same about me and he was talking all that shit today at the warehouse. I crawled off my bed and got an old Micky and Minnie t-shirt that came midway on my thighs. Practically rolling back to my bed I got my phone out of my backpack and checked the time: 3:15.

The best thing to do was to probably go to sleep but with the sleep I've had during the day I just didn't feel tired. Looking at myself in the mirror I gradded a brush and slowly brushed through my hair. After that I quietly walked over to my door and slid it open. Then I went down the hallway and peeped into Jordon's room. He was fast asleep still in his clothes with the quilt pushed on the floor and his phone on his chest. I stepped back out and began making my way down the stairs.

Down every step I could hear the sound of the tv getting louder and louder. My heart was beating faster and faster. What if he said I couldn't sit with him or he didn't like me. Near the bottom of the stairs I stopped in my tracks as I thought to myself 'How stupid am I being? I sound like a 8 year old.' I walked a few more steps and my feet landed on the hard cold floor. Each step I took made a little tap on the floor, the little tapping noise continued until I reached the door frame of the living room. He was sat up on the couch opposite the tv with the blanket draped across his lap. His eyes were so fixed on the channel he was watching he didn't notice me until I was stood in between him and the screen.

"Sydney why are you up, I thought you were sleeping?' He asked with genuine concern sneaking in his voice.

I snapped my head down and began to play with the hem on my top " I umm couldn't sleep so I thought I could keep you company." I answered only looking up when I had finished explaining.

"Come here." He told me moving the blanket from his lap gesturing me to sit in his lap.

I slowly walked to him and sat across his legs with my head on the front of his shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist kinda like how he was carrying me before. Every now and then he would run his finger tips around my waist. After around ten minutes of me lying there and him watching tv (well he wasn't really watching tv because every now and then I looked at his face and he was staring blackly at his hands) I decided to step it up a little. I extended my neck so my face was next to the crook of his neck and waited a few minutes. Then I slowly opened my mouth and placed it around the skin on his neck, softly I began to scrape my teeth across his skin. When my mouth had because shut again I heard his let out a held in breath. I took this as a sigh and carried on. Once again I place my mouth to his neck but this time I began to suck on it. I then moved one on my hands from his neck and began trailing it down his shirt. When I reached the hem of his jeans carried on going down but over his jeans. As I slowly went further down I began to feel how hard he was. I rested my hand over his erection, I began to bite his neck again but this time harder. At the same time I added pressure to the hand that was resting over his boner. As soon as I began doing this he let out a little moan. He moved his hands from my waist and pushed me away. With so much force I ended up falling off the couch and landing on the floor.

"Sydney what the fuck are you doing?" He whispered harshly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay an update..

So it's getting interesting:)

Oh and by the way I'm going to be making a sequal to Hollywood Is Your Friend And The Undead Are Your Family so if you've not read that yet I suggest you do.

Thanks for reading^.^