Status: Updating

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let You Just Hold It

Georgie Boy

I nodded and told Jordan I'd be right back then grabbed my bag out of the car and walked into the Ice cream parlour across the street. The waitress showed me where the bathroom was, I re applied my make up and brushed through my hair. My roots were starting to come through slightly so I put it up in a high pony and mentally kicked myself as I realised I don't have a personal hair dresser anymore so I figured I'd have to do it myself which isn't that difficult as I used to do it when I first dyed my hair red. I packed up my make up then left, as soon as I walked out of the shop I noticed Jordan was leaning on the hood of his car talking to a guy that was probably George. Walking towards them I noticed he was huge, Jordon was tall but he towered over him. He had light brown hair, a few tattoos, blue eyes, he was wearing a white and black top that had some writing on it and some 3 quarter length shorts on. I walked over to my car first and threw my bag in and it wasn't until I shut my car door that they notice me.

"Who's this?" George said while eyes me up as I walked towards them.

"This George is my new sister, Sydney." Jordon told him. I avoided eye contact by looking down at my feet.

"Hi" I was all I managed to say.

"Hey, you speak funny." He said while he and Jordon laughed a little.

I looked up at him and frowned and sat myself on Jordon's car while crossing my arms across my chest.

"So do you Georgie boy" I stated earning a knuckle touch from Jordon and a smirk from George. My phone started to ring and I knew it was Luke.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

"I'm fine what do you want?" I said as Jordon and George watched me listening in to my convocation.

"I just wanted to talk. And I've got a surprise for you." Jordon asked who it was and I mouthed 'boyfriend' at him while rolling my eyes. I waited for Luke to tell me what the surprise was.

"I'm coming down to see you soon!" My heart dropped, the last person in the world I wanted to see right now. Jordon must of noticed something was wrong because he nudge my arm, I just mouthed one second and slid off his car then walked to mine knowing they would still be able to hear me but I just couldn't face them.

"I don't think that's a good idea because we both know the only reason you're coming to see me is that you're feeling guilty for cheating on me again" I knew I was right as he has done this once before.

"Baby its not like that I love you"

"Who and how many times?" I raised my voice a little getting tired of his excuses.

"Some girl I met in a bar and twice.. she's also coming round tonight"

"Luke. You're ridiculous, I'm going now and I don't want to see you." I ended the call and turned back around to see them both staring at me.

"Why the fuck are you still with him?" Jordon asked clearly annoyed.

"Because..." I was a terrible liar and I didn't know what to say, I defiantly couldn't say I was in love with him. " Hes a good guy you know"

"Yeah whatever, what do you want to do?"

"Actually I need to dye my hair, will you help?"

We said goodbye to George, went to a shop around the corner bought hair dye and with in 30 minutes we was taking our shoes off at the door. The first this I noticed that the house was silent, we walking into the living room and there was a note on the table it read:

Dear children
We have gone out for a meal.
Sydney you probably won't see me for a while but I wanted you to know that I love you and I left you one of my bank cards you already know my pin number.
If you need anything just call
Love dad and mom.

'Mom' what the fuck, has my dad just suddenly turned American?

"Do you have a lighter?" I asked Jordon knowing he smoked as he was smoking at the beach.

He passed me his lighter and I burned the note until there was nothing left of it. We got the hair dye set up in the main bathroom and Jordon put on the gloves. He did a pretty good job although I did get hair dye on my neck but everything else went okay. By the time we had washed it off it was getting pretty late.

"I'm going to go home and pack then I should be back tomorrow." He said while pulling me into a bear hug.

I watched his car go out of the gates and I felt the loneliness settle in. The house was practically empty, I walked into my dads room and noticed all of the draws open and clothes scattered on the floor they must of left in a hurry. Packing my dads clothes away my phone started to vibrate it was Luke. I didn't answer the phone and turned it off straight away, I felt so lost because my life was as bad as it could get, well yeah I mean I've got got a lot of money but I would trade in every penny for a family that wanted to be around me, a boyfriend that actually loved me and friends that didn't use me. But at least I now had Jordon. I locked the front door and headed to my room, I was drifting off to sleep when my phone buzzed it was a picture from Luke. I opened it and I felt immediately felt like I was going to throw up, it was a photo of Luke and that girl having sex. The message read "this is wat u get 4 bein a bitch" I threw my phone against the wall and heard it smash as tears silently rolled down my cheeks. I pulled the covers over me and slowly cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure whether I'm going to be updating as much because of exams but I'll try. I have a few already written out:)

Luke is based on a real person and yeah he is this much of a dick.

Thanks for reading ^.^